Brandi got real genuine go away heat tonight

Brandi got real genuine go away heat tonight
When will she take a hint and get off TV?

Attached: 1598477726-AEW006581.jpg (2000x1333, 214.19K)

huh what you mean?

>getting heat is a bad thing
why do you faggots always have the shittiest takes

I thought the EVP’s were stripped of power. Either that’s fake or TBS wants her on TV poor the reality show.

Hopefully never because she works smark troons into a seething froth.

What the fuck was that turning heel and babyface talk on the air? Took me right out of the show. Shit was beyond embarrassing and lame

or tony genuinely thinks booking brandi is a good idea

Brandi is anti white racist trash and people are turning on her.

Tony is a anti white racist, so of course he's going to give anti white racist trash like Brandi whatever she wants.

>so of course he's going to give anti white racist trash like Brandi whatever she wants.
you seem genuinely worked
cody and brandi are both republicans
brandi only cosplays as a blm liberal to keep the "white man's whore" crowd off her back

>Has heat on her
>Obvious upcoming match with America Top Team girl
Tony has figured out that the best way to work the smarks is to play mindgames, booking the natural heel as a face and then having them lose in the end.

I have to be invested and care about something to get worked. I am just pointing out that Aew is anti white racist trash and so are the people working for Tony like Cody and Brandi

>a anti white

It's always the fucking grade school dropouts.

yeah, you tards are always the anti white racists. It's like it's correlated to a low iq to hate white people

nah you are

Wish I could find a conversative black qt

Do you know what go-away heat is?
It's that quiet and demure murmur that's easily mistaken for complete silence when you do shit to get heat and don't get heat but that instead.
As long as people boo her or clap her, she'll be in the ring.

If you really want to get Brandi out of the ring, have the crowd chant "MILKIES MOMMY *clap clap clap clap clap* MILKIES MOMMY *clap clap clap clap clap*" when she's doing nothing, and the crowd be completely quiet when she does something.

AEWtists are seething. A black person must have been on Dynamite tonight

She is clearly playing with the go away heat. The Cleveland thing was intentional.

this isn't "i want to see another woman beat her in a match" heat
this is "get this attention whoring nepotistic cunt out of the ring" heat

I didn’t even notice she “mistakenly” said cleaveland until she pointed it out. She merely opened her mouth and they booed

so xpac had no reaction when he came out? i only know about xpac heat. im not a boomer that watched wrestling back in the day.