HOLY YUMOLA. SASHA BANKS IS A GODDESS!

HOLY YUMOLA. SASHA BANKS IS A GODDESS!

Attached: e1a9f065c712f953a82f563e2c2fb93a_crop_exact.jpg (900x506, 90.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EK8aKKeUmmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you trying to make me coom?

She's incapable of not looking mentally challenged.

Sasha Banks is a Goddess that is happily married to her loving husband Mikaze. Waifufag virgin cucks BTFO yet again! They’re the best couple in all of wrestling. He’s with her at every SmackDown. She has even said in past interviews how lucky she is to travel with her man. :) Meet real life women. You all have no chance with any women’s wrestlers. My theory has held true forever and a day now.

Yeah, and her name's Hayagriva

thats a horse partner

Attached: 1620992595213.jpg (1475x907, 165.02K)

Didn't Sashaschizo say that he's from Chicago?

Attached: 1643859990192.png (574x515, 342.69K)

I am from Chicago, but look back in the archives. I said I wasn’t attending tonight’s AEW Dynamite and taping of Rampage. It’s a good thing I didn’t throw down that money with all the snow. Let’s all take a second to appreciate MJF handing PG Punk his first AEW defeat.

she looks so much better now than when I fucked her back when she was starting off in nxt.

youtube.com/watch?v=EK8aKKeUmmU

Attached: 1629834008330.jpg (1773x1773, 835.7K)

And here we go with the LARPers. Sasha Banks already confirmed back in December at the Allstate Arena for Friday Night SmackDown that she has NEVER been with a fan and NEVER will be. I’ve seen plenty of lackluster memes on /aspw/, but this fan thing is the worst by far. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans. Get over it already. Talk to women in real life that are in your leagues. Why is that so difficult for all of you? Go talk shit to Mikaze’s face instead of just mouthing off while in hiding in Mommy’s basement.

she works my dick into a shoot, ngl

Attached: 98CD81B6-7CFC-4E25-993B-32F1CC985694.gif (520x516, 2.93M)

Telling other men that on a professional wrestling board…That’s beyond gay. But you all get off together and that proves my point. Just remember, Sasha Banks’ husband Mikaze sleeps with her every night and they definitely bang. Waifufag virgin cuck schizos constantly BTFO. Former professional wrestler Mikaze owns you all.

She didn't know I was a fan at the time, and to be fair I didn't even know what nxt was so I wasn't really a fan of hers. She told me that she was a wrestler with WWE. I hadn't ever seen her on TV, but I just played dumb and said how cool that was and told her that I didn't really watch it anymore. She said that I'd have to start watching when she was on and it was a flirty thing. Anyways, we fucked a bunch of times until she actually started getting attention and becoming a star, and then I guess she moved on to better looking dudes. The rumor in Tampa at the gym was that she started fucking finn balor at once point. I dunno. Haven't talked to her since but it's nice to jerk off remembering it when she's on TV.

>Blog post.
I’m not reading it. Sasha’s husband Mikaze beat your ass at his house when you stalked her. Get help immediately.

I never met her husband. She didn't ever mention him. I'm not sure if they were even together at the time. We always fucked at my place though, because it was closer to the gym.

Keep creating those mentally ill lies. I have actual wrestling threads I have to contribute in. Waifufag virgins like yourself are shoot mentally unstable and you’ve proven it. I think you very well could be Sasha’s autistic brother. Go to bed, Josh.

are you one of those guys who goes nuts when his mental image of a woman is shattered? I don't know what to tell you, bro. Sasha was cute and we fucked a bunch of times ten years ago. I didn't know who she was and I didn't think she was cute enough to become a star, but I guess I was wrong. It's weird that it triggers you so badly.

did this guy actually fuck Sasha or am I getting worked because I'm believing it rn

You’re getting worked. You all LARP on here. Truth is that none of you have any shot with women’s wrestlers. Sasha Banks loves one man and one man only, that being her husband Mikaze. They’re the perfect wrestling couple. They’re soulmates. Seethe and continue your jealousy, waifufag virgin cucks.

I actually did. It's not that impressive because at the time she was a literal nobody and she didn't look the way that she does now at all. But it's a good story now and she actually was a really good lay.

>fcw ran shows in tampa only
>sasha signed her first contract with wwe in 2012
I’m starting to believe it myself, desu. If that user is white then it’s more than likely true.

Attached: DEFF573F-6372-49BF-A7F2-ADA00087378F.jpg (473x712, 53.72K)