Beating Punk in Chicago is supposed to feel like a huge deal for MJF

but it doesn't feel like it. it feels kinda whatever. What went wrong?

Attached: mjf-aew-5.jpg (1280x720, 442.74K)

bixen ruining the vibe of dynamite

Lots of dronie cope over this match

Punks a pussy that’s gotten /HEEM/ed and embarrassed several times on live tv in the ufc and in that mtv shit. Beating him is no big deal no matter where you do it he’s been completely exposed

MJF is not a star. Punk should've been kept untouched till the Cole match.

You are posting on pw

Depends. Did you want MJF to win? Did you think he would?
For me, the answers are yes, followed by no.
So it feels like a huge deal to me.

because it was a cheap distraction finish

He cheated

Oh it's the chosen people of Tony and Aew.

sammy beating cody felt like a bigger deal

Because you're a slave to social media and have had your perception of reality dulled to the point where you no longer feel excitement for anything?

cheating doesn't matter desu
Chritstian pinning Omega on Rampage felt like a much bigger deal

He’s a heel so he’s never going to win a series of matches.

>but it doesn't feel like it. it feels kinda whatever. What went wrong?
The night Punk lost to MJF, it was the biggest lost of his career since coming to AEW and a dark night for Chicago. But for MJF? It was Wednesday.

Kendrick overshadowed it.

>But for MJF? It...was...M-M-MID!

maybe you're just not a mark? winning a fake match does not make someone a "star." you have to combine an original character with someone physically stands out and give them entertaining storylines which these companies are not doing.

the feud was dogshit and le quarter hours proved that the cringe promos were actively tuning people out of it

brian kendrick situation was the heated discussion and i feel like it would have been a longer match than yuta and thats why we got 45 minutes.

OK boomer

It feels off because the finish was off. That match going 40 minutes just to end how all of MJF's matches end, hitting him with the ring, doesn't really flow together.

I think if MJF, say hits the GTS on Punk, even if he hits him with the ring first, it feels like a bigger deal.

by longer match i meant the mox vs brian would have been longer, not the already bloated punk vs mjf