When did wrestling get ruined with all the extremely gay "selling" garbage...

When did wrestling get ruined with all the extremely gay "selling" garbage? Thank God good Christian boys like the Young Bucks have brought wrestling back to it's roots.

Attached: 1594256759218.webm (360x270, 427.61K)

Where did the modern WWE style of wrestling come from? Did every wrestler look at Miz tapes from 2009 and say we gotta do that?

70s
Potato-shaped shoot faggots like Harley Race decided to cater to a bunch of lanky hippies who hadnever been in a fight since grade school, and decided they wouldn't know getting slammed around was painful so he would have to seethe for half an hour (like the lanky hippies did whenever a cop walked within 2 years of them) in order to make it clear that it did in fact hurt.

Based, user. Truly based.

Late 70s and early 80s. Fucking fat unathletic retards like Dusty turned wrestling from worked combat into some faggy ass theater production.

Attached: 1586948965325.webm (320x240, 2.15M)

Yeah gymnastics are so much more masculine

Yes, male gymnasts are all chads of the highest degree.

Attached: Samuel_Mikulak30015.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 98.32K)

noooooooooo if they don't crawl around on their bellies pretending they're dying for fourteen minutes of a fifteen minute match after two moves it's not realistic

what about the webm i posted looks like gymnastics to you you retard
explain to me what's "masculine" about falling down and crying like a 10 year old girl that skinned her knee every time you take a bump
fucking shiteating retard

If you think left is more masculine you are
A: retarded
B: a fat fuck coping by saying in-shape guys are somehow wimps

Attached: Race vs Gymnast.png (2440x712, 2.75M)

the young bucks are fascinating because the smark will project whatever he hates about pro wrestling onto them no matter how nonsensical. you can probably find anons bitching about how they don't flip enough

I've never watched a Bucks match but I hate them for their stupid voodoo gimmick.

this dude looks like he could suck a golf ball through a garden hose

>two CAWs no-selling basic body slams to a dead crowd

>voodoo gimmick.
huh?

Attached: 007_mini-books-132.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 164.14K)

That's not a picture of your dad

I've never watched The Bucks but I hate them for shoot-breaking that guy's legs in Mexico for a 5 grand Yakuza bonus.

>Lou Thesz and Buddy Rogers
>two CAWs
>dead crowd

Attached: stop.jpg (768x1024, 113.85K)

the most reaction i can see in the webm is one guy laughing at himself for having wasted his money on shitters

It's called class. You get it when your audience doesn't subsist solely of neckbeards and illiterate hillbillies.

>Fucking Carpentier with his gymnastics bullshit killing the goddamn business

Attached: Ed_Lewis_stat--105532649e822692cb937c8fa4aeb6aa.png (320x728, 122.46K)