Why does he shill Ospreay so hard?

With Omega it made sense, but Ospreay doesn’t even give him good information about New Japan

Attached: D619175F-6E72-41BA-B936-2217E473C9A7.jpg (828x604, 279.66K)

seek sunlighht

Better than HBK btw.

Nice headcanon

who the mother fuck is Michael Oku?

Dave's ratings and general taste in what is good wrestling has zero credibility. He's good for wrestling history.

Billy is the best wrestler in the world.

>throwback to the absolute peak of territorial wrestling
He’s going to work Cornette into a stroke
Lmao

ospreay is the heir apparent to dying in a ring from a broken vertebrate like misawa

ospreay is dave's new japan source so he reviews literally every indy match he does in front of 100 people to give 5 stars

Dave is obsessed with flips and athletic high spots. He always has been.

But he doesn’t get good scoops. It doesn’t make sense why he’d keeping shilling Will

did you actually watch the match yourself or are you just being a needledick contrarian

Any Forums doesn’t watch matches. It’s just Twitter and IG reposts.

There's absolutely no way Ospreay worked a territorial wrestling match from 40 years ago.

>the last 15 minutes
Wtf, how long was that shit?. Its meant to be a fight not a circus show

he probably meant coming into the territory and making the WHO

ospreay is the best worker in the world
that's why

He does what Dave considers 'workrate' aka lots of movez and flipz in sequences, and acknowledges Dave's existence. Those two are a deadly combination.

Is Dave trying to tell me Rev Pro managed to put together something fucking watchable? No dogshit camera work? I'll fucking believe it when I see it.

41 minutes

It's shocking how bad their production values are. I've been to a couple of their shows live and had a fun time but then I watched some clips of them afterwards and it looks and sounds like shit. Also they were running pretty big buildings for an indie too but they made them look so small. A 2000 seater show at an ice hockey arena looked like it was at the back room of a village hall

a british actor, apparently

I genuinely think a friend of mine could manage the production better than they do. Granted, said friend did film Hockey for sky sports for a good while.

this has to be a shitpost
it's too kino to not be

Just downloaded the PPV it's on... wanna see for myself.

he just said its the second best match of the year behind okada vs Billy
meaning that Ospreay is now one 5 star match behind kenny

They're a indie outlaw dimesless mudshow that randomly got blessed by God and had NJPW partner with them so they occasionally have world class and kino shit as well as huge gates while still having the production of a mid-tier backyard fed.

It's funny how Meltzer is the only one in wrestling media trying to keep Ospreay somehow relevant.

There are smaller promotions with better production, though. It's genuinely fucking impressive that Rev Pro manage to be so shit at it.