Kidd Bandit

This is the guy that all the idiots on Twitter are calling for Tony to sign?

I just watched his match with 2point0 on Dark and the guy consistently fucks up every spot he's a part of. He botches a leapfrog, for fuck's sake. He's constantly going too fast and working sloppy. He doesn't hit anything clean in an impressive way. At one point, I think he was fighting back too much and caused 2point0 to struggle to hit a simple Russian Leg Sweep.

Tell me, Any Forums, is tye hype because he's a faggot who sucks cock in anime girl cosplay?

Attached: download (1).jpg (257x196, 8.63K)

Attached: 20211231_162119.jpg (2048x988, 277.27K)

That's Cody's best student you fucking chud.

He is the "zoomers" Jeff Hardy alt-type. He has a look and presentation that stands out when you compare him to the average jobber on DARK. He was also an obese fuck like 3 years ago and seemingly done a lot to improve himself. He needs to refine the fundamentals I agree. Send him to Create-a-Pro and get Myers to shine him up

They just want to have sex with him

more like fAgEW

Kidd is very green, but we also want to suck and fuck them

I don't know shit about this guy, but just based on Google images alone, this guy has a fuckton of presence. I'm 100% not the target audience, but that kid has star power. If he wrestles halfway decently, develop him.

Twitter tranny retards literally do not watch wrestling. They like this guy because he references anime and dresses up like a girl. That’s it. He’s awful

He has “star presence” the way a clown on a unicycle does, sure

Who the fuck is this Twink?
This would be a Guy GayEW Fans would want...

Someone should tell this faggot that it isn't 2009 anymore.

What happened in 2009?

Yeah, I wonder what people like about this cutie

Attached: FIC50NRVcAArjZl.jpg (2048x2048, 291.54K)

holy yikesola

user got raped by a pack of gypsies

Man = No
Woman = Absolutely Not
>> FAGGOT

If that's his best, I'd hate to see his worst.

I can see why the look would get over with AEW fans who are into Darby. But he's three foot tall and a shit wrestler.

He does not wrestle halfway decent. He wrestles like he's trying to condense his five minute match into a minute and a half. He's sloppy and seems like he's having his first match.

Truly, the ideal locker room cum dumpster for this post-SpeakingOut world.

Attached: 20220115_105921.jpg (1512x2016, 307.45K)

Would you let him suck your cock devilishly, Any Forums?

Attached: images (3).jpg (224x225, 5.75K)

TONY
STRAP
NOW

literally no one is interested in his wrestling
he just gets perverts horny by cosplaying as their favorite anime girls