We're about to get a wave of bad PR by canceling someone at the behest of a pants-shitter

>We're about to get a wave of bad PR by canceling someone at the behest of a pants-shitter
>Hit the Emergency Internet Points Button

Attached: danhausen.jpg (1656x883, 235.97K)

Yuta was completely ignored

yuta is the fren janetty

based danhausen sending the crowd home happy

Very Crowd Friendly, Very Evil

yeah, faggots love that faggot

Attached: 1641471470029.jpg (1200x678, 125.96K)

I’m glad they’re pairing him with the other comedy geek so their matches won’t be spread over the card

Attached: fillipono e drone spammer.jpg (1580x1825, 724.4K)

Reddit will be the death of AEW.

Reddit is jerk territory, son, and the only death they bring is to their lonely low-t chubs

Attached: 1643296328330.jpg (750x413, 146.76K)

The fate of all drones

He was name-dropped in the Danielson promo. It made way more sense for him to call out the comedy stable than another ex-WWE guy.

I just don't 'get' Danhausen
I got Orange Cassidy's gimmick so it's not like I'm being a cornette-cuck about it
He's like a wacky deliberately underwhelming super villain?

The match itself, plebe. Crowd was rooting for Danhausen during a back-and -forth spot instead of Yuta

There would have been no reaction at all if Danhausen hadn't come out. The Chicago crowd are the most obnoxious smarks there are, and aren't helpful when getting a new guy over.

>drone is confused and angry that others enjoy a wrestling show
sad!

danhausen was signed first though

Hence the question

Why throw Danhausen out there to overshadow Yuta, unless it's a last-minute "please the Internet" gamble after bowing to cancel culture

>unless it's a last-minute "please the Internet" gamble after bowing to cancel culture
bro youre overcomplicating this

i think it would be best described as 'reddit humor'
i don't even hate the guy

Yuta is ignored because the plan is for danielson to actually form his faction and pick him up. Yuta doesn't fit the best friends, not the direction they're going