*cancels you and your ability to support yourself and your family in your path*

*cancels you and your ability to support yourself and your family in your path*

Attached: 1643845807528[1].jpg (482x482, 115.9K)

So? At least I'm not an ugly, fat nerd LOL

couldn't cancel johnny knoxville for not having a license WE CAN'T STOP WINNING E GODS

How do we cancel Bix bros? I guarantee he's got some shady shit in his past

B I X
D O W N
S I N C E
>DAAAAYYYY OOOONNNEEE

It's not hard to not be a chud. At least for normal people.

Is this before or after he shits himself and passes out at a Progress show?

Such is the way of the Jew.

He's a fat jew that lives with his mom his whole live he hasn't done shit

>lives with his mom

this was debunked

Attached: file.png (926x621, 49.34K)

He has sketchy roommates

lol nobody is stopping Brian Kendrick from getting a job at Kinko's and nobody was stopping him from keeping his job at WWE except himself.

chuds SEETHING
shouldn't have been antisemitic on twitter dumb goy

>kicked out of every apartment he moved into

Attached: Dp37QYxX0AAiy2o.jpg (640x640, 43.72K)

Kendrick has been wrestling for a million years, many of them spent in the world's biggest wrestling company. If he doesn't have enough money to live comfortably by now then that's on him.

Jews don't get cancelled unless they offend a more powerful jew

How can you cancel someone with nothing to lose? He makes no money, has no friends, relationships. He has nothing

Cancel his life. Push him down a flight of stairs.

For a shoot bros. I usually just say KWAB or whatever cause it's funny but being real for a second - Bix is a horrible fucking person. He's a God damn nasty twat bros.

The term 'troll' or 'toxic' is cliche and cringe because redditors constantly use it, but that's 100% what David Bixenspan is. He is a genuine ugly troll (on the inside in particular) and one toxic piece of shit.
As rightly say he's a pathetic sad cunt who feels so miserable, so weak, so isolated the only satisfaction he probably gets in life at this stage is ruining the lives of others.
How demented must someone be to consistently cause really horrible shit in somebody's professional and personal life they don't even know?

I would say one day David Bixenspan is going to get what's coming to him but honestly this guy's already done for. Just look at him... His life is already a living hell. Every day he wakes up he probably feels immense suffering and can't look in the mirror without feeling depressed, let alone that shit personality.

I hope that MAYBE somebody like him can turn his life around and become a better person before he likely commits suicide friendless but at my age I'm beginning to think some people are just evil and destined to suffer before their time is up.

no it wasn't brian last called his faggot ass out lmao

It doesn't matter because he's ugly and god hates him

worked

welp time to go back to the old forums where bix said sexist stuff. hope some of it is archived.

I promise you that he's got gigs of cp on his computer. Just look at him.

Oh no, oh nooooooo how is the poor Jew-hater supposed to survive now?

Fuck Kendrick.

Only downright multiple rapes can cancel a jew, and before Weinstein they were even protected from that (see Polanski)

Also, when it happens, the media plays it as Whoopi would say "Whites versus Whites"

I agree bro. This dude is a evil pitiful little fucker.

Those who call themselves jews are actually self-hating palestinians kek.

He didn't say anything hateful.

Always bet on Bix, baby.

Is anyone here just completely uninterested in gaining visibility in their career?
I have a side job that is becoming profitable, but I don't accept invitations to talk or shit like that
I'm not edgy or anything, but it's ridiculous some can take honest shit you say and try to ruin your life just for it.