Thought's on this? Did Tony make the right call?

Thought's on this? Did Tony make the right call?

Attached: Screenshot (1537).png (591x332, 54.25K)

No. Fuck kikes.

Attached: 6_billion_torpedos.jpg (322x471, 49.34K)

whos "we" tony?

If he apologizes then normal people can move on with their life. Reddit and Twitter will still want the man shot in via firing line. I fucking can't stand digging up decade old shit to cancel people.

You don't think Khan went up to Kendrick and asked "Uh, you don't still think this shit, right?" before he decided to change his show that airs literally 75 minutes from when he made that tweet?

>as we gather more info
I read this as "I'll talk to him about this and he can maybe work backstage"

it was quickly becoming a pr shitshow
it was the right call for business sake

bix is subhuman and tony is a little dweeb for listening to him

Dude could have said that he converted and goes to temple one a week and donates yearly to the ADL but it doesn't matter. They had to pull him no matter what due to the optics at this moment.

Chris Jericho, Steve Austin & The Rock all would have been cancelled if they were in their prime today

apologizing for what americans are shoot mentally ill

Nobody gives a fuck about twitter irl

If you think he was in the right now, then he also needs to cut mjf. I lost count of how many times he calls people "white trash"
But I guess you fags only care when its non whites affected, per your strategy.

Jews can't be cancelled

nobody gives a fuck about wrestling irl either
wrestling is niche and it's' niche audience has a heavy social media presence

With the Whoopie drama right now, his hands were kinda tied. Kendrick can still salvage this going forward by making a public apology and retracting past statements as being a misinformed idiot or whatever, but there's no guarantee he'll do that. And it wasn't going to happen on such short notice.

Still fuck Bix and hypocritical Drones who had no issue with Kendrick while he was in WWE but not even 24 hours out of the door they double down on cancelling him. I wouldn't be so mad about this if they showed some consistency.

The only option. Why is everyone suddenly asshurt about a actual literal vanilla midget.

Kek shut the fuck up white trash

t. white trash

awful call

I agree with this. Frankly this looks really bad for Tony and Kendrick for different reasons. Tony looks like a bitch for pulling Kendrick but in order to be able to keep his TV deals he had to bend the knee and do something. Kendrick I just feel bad for because he got his finger caught in the social media bullshit machine and now lost a job because of it.

Attached: pikapepe.jpg (1980x2526, 594.5K)

>no one cared about this shit years ago because you were allowed your own beliefs
>aew trannies sperged about brian getting him cancelled because theyre tired of wwe guys coming taking their spot
aew wrestlers are behind a lot of internet 'movements' that you arent aware of. this is another false flag