Aleah James General

Aleah James General
Does she fuck fans?

Attached: 1643316402829.jpg (749x1064, 87.13K)

she absolutely fucks fans

no, she's not ratchet like Sasha

Yes but only me.

You didn’t even set your title up right for this thread. Aleah James will be a forever NXT UK jobber. None of you have a chance with any women’s wrestlers. Stop bringing up Sasha Banks in every thread. She’s happily married and faithful to her loving husband Mikaze. Waifufag virgins need to fuck off from this board. You guys never discuss anything wrestling-related. You all circle jerk with other men, which is the definition of gay.

don't be telling us how we should title a thread little bitch, this isn't one of your horse waifu circle jerks. I just want to see pictures of a hot bitch and not think about her afterwards. loser.

Attached: 87e68hs.jpg (750x1199, 68.76K)

Needs a BWC

I am hoping so. She's sexy as fuck.

'Be gentle,' Aleah whispers. 'Fans are so big, and you're my first in a while.'
I spread her toned legs, thick and gentle caramel brown. She moans as I rub the tip of my penis against her wet pussy lips and the pitch of her moans heightens as I push my penis into her.
Aleah cries out in pleasure as I stretch her insides with the size of my fanboy cock.
'You like that?' I ask. 'You like taking cock from fans?'
'Yes!' She cries out. 'I love it!'
Her big tits jiggle with every thrust. Her athletic body glistens with sweat. I start to lick her pits as I fuck her. The smell and taste is intoxicating. And she's so wet. Her juices are squirting out and trickling down my thighs as I rail her.
'Cum inside of me' She moans.
I can't hold back anymore
Pleasure erupts from within me as I shoot rope after rope of cum deep inside of Aleah James until it's dripping back out of her pussy. But I'm still cumming. I shoot cum all over her tummy, her tits, her pits and her face.
By the time I'm finished, Aleah lays in bed exhausted, naked and covered in my cum, her own vaginal fluids and sweat.
'Fucking fans is just the best' she whispers.

Attached: sex with fans.jpg (828x1033, 94.28K)

Very interesting indeed.

holy based

>gets fanfic before Sasha Banks
Horsebros...

Attached: Eeu4Z3bWAAEUDko.jpg (683x1200, 115.39K)

based

Attached: 060c6e60c0e8b941dd97f8ea793913f2.jpg (1242x1201, 70.88K)

holy yum

yes, Noam Dar is her biggest fan

Genuine question, is she good in the ring?

OP here, never seen her wrestle.

Writer of the fanfic here, never seen her wrestle either.

Guy who jerks off to her everyday, never seen her wrestle

cute!