Phil Brooks: 1, Racism: 0

Phil Brooks: 1, Racism: 0

Attached: 1513F693-D1F0-4A93-8F28-90A12339376D.png (720x856, 325.54K)

Wtf we have total equality now. Good job Phil.

When fucking Cornette of all people sides with AJ instead of Punk. What a bitch Phil is

I can't wait to see punk's death in headlines

I wonder how Punk feels about his large following in the racist community

Says the guy who calls people fag and homo as an insult

Okay guy who cheated on multiple girlfriends, threw his friend under the bus, dropping friendships over very petty reasons.

Someone in another thread was saying Punk has covered up Nazi and facist tattoos because back when he was a kid in Philly he would get beat up by black kids so he joined a neo nazi gang

i fuckin hate this cuck so fuckin mutch

much*

People should just admit they hate police and laws so all the cops quit and people realize that the romantic “Wild West old world” they crave, 90% of them will die in
And cops will probably have a large portion of their numbers alive if corporations don’t dox them

Phil is a boot licking commie that deserves to be hung from a lamppost.

The first thing most ACAB fags do when shit hits the fan is cry for the cops to bail them out. The ones who don't have warrants or are behind on their child support.

Anybody siding with Phil on this is going to hell because you are ugly and god hates you

>this user scours Twitter to find shitposts

Attached: ijcrl0n7dl601.jpg (484x716, 73.6K)

I have literally never needed a cop for anything in my life. Man up.

If you are in a highly public position, all you can do on Twitter is either:
>a) Parrot the current "correct" opinions with zero variation wasting everyones time and also committing yourself to keeping up with these constant shifting positions forever or find yourself at option b),
>b) Say literally anything else, from either slightly different views to complete opposite ones risking the mob deciding it's your turn to hang and kissing your career goodbye, or
>c) Keep well out of it and have a much easier life
There is only one smart choice here.

he's a upper-middle class shitcago kike, that complained about his drunk daddy user. think raven's gimmick, but irl.

Based

Illinois user here. Cuck Man is from Lockport which is 99.9 percent white still to this day. Claiming Chicago when you’re from Lockport would get you shot by an 8 year old nog these days. Back in the 80’s and early 90’s It wouldn’t be crazy that there would be all white “gangs” in that neighborhood, especially when a 10 minute walk brings you to a 99 percent black neighborhood. The Chicago area has always been split racially. Was Punk’s backyard fed LWF racially inclusive? Did they hang out with one Black kid? No. Did he disown his brother and family because his brother stole 520 dollars from him? Yes, yes he did.

Does he have covered up Nazi tattoos? I don’t know. He does have several Minor Threat Tattoos and those dudes wrote Guilty of Being White, which is an open letter to black peoples telling them they need to get over this whole racism thing. He’s a COBRA tattoo which is pretty gay, but COBRA is a much different organization in the comics, it’s a supremacist organization. Is pink Racist? Maybe. He’s certainly saying the right things on Twitter lately.

We dont tolerate racism here

nigger