I've had enough

You mock us and make fun of us daily
You insult Kirt
You insult Spardot
You make fun of Tri.Moon

You'll always be the overflowing toilet bowl of the IWC.

Attached: wooo_icon_256.png (256x260, 53.58K)

I don't even know who you are, bruv

Didn't Kirt get gangbanged by furries?

/wooooo/ is like mongolians constantly trying to invade Any Forums

Shut up, swerveface.

>You make fun of Tri.Moon
Tri was the only good thing to come out of that wretched website, may his soul rest in peace

Yeah this nigger is the saddest cunt I've ever seen in the IWC. Constantly trying to get his unfunny shit over. Doesn't have a funny bone in his body. Even his friends knew how dimeless he was.

>kirt is a pederast
>has faggot shit all over his website
hmm

Why hasn't that britfag killed himself?

Worked HARD

suck my dick nigaa wooo is trash

god damn i miss him
best OC ever created

Your site unironically thinks jakposting is equal to blackface and the holocaust

You have no opinion here

I miss how chill the site was in like 07-10. Once Spardot got her hands on it and Celt sucked her cock for power it was zero fun, zero fap, zero tolerance for anything but pro-trans posting and chasing off regular posters like Player Uno due to the sudden change in leadership.

You still suck buttocks and are a replaceable streamer. Nobody likes your faggot twerk reaction videos

I'm tired of the gook that says "It's Friday fuck". He isn't funny.

Cringe thread.
FUCK OFF /WOO/TARDS PAST OR PRESENT.

Attached: nice.jpg (716x720, 37.92K)

kek what a dead bitch
throw trash at me ya marks

>You still suck buttocks and are a replaceable streamer. Nobody likes your faggot twerk reaction videos
Buttocks here, go fuck yourself nigger!

He's too busy donating his autism tugboat to vtubers

Kwab

stick to your joshipedos generals and there's no reason that we can't coexist

They keep getting slower and slower I went there during Royal Rumble day and during it and it was slow as fuck. I think the rumble thread had about 200 posts

>You mock us and make fun of us daily
/wooo/ was equivalent to patheddit in terms of post quality. Not saying much as Any Forums is only slightly above both of them.
>You insult Kirt
>You insult Spardot
I don't who any of these people are as I don't care about e-celeb fag-a-tronics. Was Kirt the owner of 420chan? As I remember some simp faggot crying about donations constantly but I cannot recall the loser's name. I'm simply betting that they were since you listed the name first over the others.
>You'll always be the overflowing toilet bowl of the IWC.
I would rather be a toilet bowl than whatever the fuck patheddit and 420chan are. One is a Chinese-backed pro-censorship fake social media platform and the other is a dead imageboard.

Attached: 1454701482519.jpg (380x347, 11.67K)

Is /woo/ even still functional? Kirt killed the site because he was too autistic to steal gimmicks from Any Forums like webm and a catalogue.

/wooo/ has been dead for years

The last thing I ever remember hearing about /wooo/ was from years back. If you posted an opinion that the mod fags disagreed with. You were banned. One of the screen captures posted on /asp/ was of an user saying that they didn't like some woman wrestler and banned as the mod simped over her.