Fuck you this was a based entrance

Fuck you this was a based entrance
streamable.com/y7tib

Attached: Omega-TD-Entrance.png (1280x720, 925.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ocV3OETu9iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VVp3meI7TDs
youtu.be/ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-SG_CqFEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj85KIRhFic&ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. yes it was

Until Charlton opened his stupid mouth and mistook Deltarune for Final Fantasy, it was.

I'm glad Kenny Omega left NJPW. He went out right as he fulfilled his usefulness. His actual reign wasn't so great, but the matches where he won and lost the belt were both great. I was fine with a little self indulgence at the end.

I still think it's as soon as he said "the power to change the world". It's a great line, but it shouldn't have come from his mouth. BUt holy fuck this cover with arena affects is godlike.
youtu.be/ocV3OETu9iQ

Attached: undertale-azriel-drimurr.jpg (1332x850, 190.8K)

This. When you think about it, Kenny would've had nowhere to go if he beat Tanahashi. The only realistic way of it ending if they took that path would be to just drop the belt to Okada again, but that would've hurt Kenny's legacy if he did. He gave us one of the greatest matches of all time when he won the strap and in the end put ACE over as the first ever contract holder to win the title. He's been the best part of AEW so far, and I can't wait for him to come back and continue to give us kino on a regular basis again.

Toby should really just stick to making music, it was the only real good part of Undertale anyways. Though Deltarune has been pretty good so who knows.

Same sloppergy lol.

Attached: latest.jpg (1200x657, 120.27K)

>It is Wrestle Kingdom
>You are entering the Main Event for the Hebby Kyuu championship
>Your mark ass has convinced the production team to go along with your cosplay and play music from a video game or show or movie.
Who do you dress up as and what theme plays?
I'll start
>Rugal Bernstein from KoF
>youtube.com/watch?v=VVp3meI7TDs

Attached: Rugal_bernstein_kof_98_ol_by_zeref_ftx_d97c71t-pre.png (907x881, 602.36K)

youtu.be/ZYAPgPH9hsI

Attached: played college ball.jpg (1280x720, 290.54K)

No one does theatrics like the Japanese. The ring entrances in Pride were also kino af. UFC doesn't even try.

Correct franchise, wrong character.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-SG_CqFEM

Attached: Geese-kof98um.png (900x1650, 1.02M)

KWAFB (Kek What A Falling Bitch)

Attached: EDqCgqyUUAAdATy.png (748x579, 735.38K)

This is what people mean when they say the marks are in the ring. This entrance isn’t to look cool for anyone else but himself, and to top it off it’s some queer video game

heel turned on my faction leader and am about to kick his head in at the dome

Attached: ssfiv4adon.jpg (1600x900, 253.09K)

forgot the link lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj85KIRhFic&ab

>I'm very serious about this match. It is for the very serious championship. I am a seriously dangerous man in the ring. As such I have decided to disarm you by dressing like a faggot on his way to his first Comic Con.

Possibly the best entrance of all time. Definitely in the top 3.

sup ojama stop telling me the pills are brain poison to keep me compliant tothesystem the doctor said I need them

I disagree. We only got Naito vs. Omega as tournament matches, which means the two of them never got to actually build a feud, particularly around the world title. I wouldn't change much of anything about Omega's career arc, but that we never got that feud and at this point, we likely won't (I think both guys' days of holding world titles are kinda done) is a bit of a shame and a LOT of missed money.

The first person that has to think you're cool is you. If you're not confident in how you appear, you won't make it when it's your turn on the stage.