2 more days

The day that was promised is upon us.

Soon, Io will spread her wings and fly! Wherever she goes, she will leave a mark for centuries to come.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.5K)

If she leaves, she's going straight to AEW. There's no way in hell Tony and Kenny let a generational talent like her slip through their fingers. Stardom is a secondary factor. If Stardom wants her back bad enough, they'll strike a deal with AEW.

Basically, AEW offers her 250,000 a year to sign her not only for her exceptional talent but to coerce Stardom into a partnership.

Attached: FKU5XTXWYAQtfdp.jpg (1080x1357, 190.02K)

Nice headcanon

Don't care unless she signs with JAV.

No this is the day this thread gets buried Iocel.

kek

She needs to take the title off Shitt Baker on her 1st day.

Her cat just died you are a shameful person wishing her to be fired from her job.

I bet Io has Mickie James puss so not sure if want.

Wasn't it last November?

Should've taken better care of it.

I want her released from her current crappy job so she can get a better one

Did she sign another contract or not?

thought it was Utami in the thumbnail

If she really likes weed as much as people seem to think, she probably isn't in any rush to go back to Japan.

Back to WAVE. The only good part of her career.

Being on NXT is literally killing her career. She has nothing left to accomplish so when people see her the reaction isn't "oh look it's Io I can't wait to see what she does next! I'm so excited for her match!" it's instead "holy fuck why isn't this bitch on the main roster yet".

Seriously, look at any tweet on the NXT twitter that involves Io. Every reply is "SEND HER TO RAW/SMACKDOWN". Her career has been in a standstill for about a year and her prime is being wasted.

Good riddance, Io Shirai! You have been in NXT (now NXT 2.0) for numerous years and still haven’t improved enough to get called up to the main roster. It’s sad it has taken this long for Vince McMahon and company to see you’re overrated. Joshis don’t draw, it’s a known fact.

RIP

Attached: 1643766447680.webm (640x800, 2.16M)

Why in hell are you cutting a promo on her like she's reading this dork?

Performance wise Io didn't need to improve. She came in the best womens wrestler in WWE and still is. In terms of character and gimmick she's more dimes now then when she came in and her English has definitely improved. So overall yes she has improved.

First tea now weed. Why can't the ainu genociders resist the herbal jew?