SHANE MCMAHON HAS BEEN "LET GO"

twitter.com/steve_carrier/status/1488860957115834369?s=21

KWAB

Attached: Capture.jpg (586x373, 34.71K)

HERE COMES THE DISAPPOINTMENT

lmao so is Vince throwing his own son under the bus and acting like Shane went into business for himself in the rumble? based carny dad

Shane is such a disappointment to his father. Dude was cucked by Steph so left to go do other business ventures to prove his dad wrong and despite his connections and wealth, he clearly failed and came crawling back to the family business at the age of 50. If he had the balls, he'd go and try invest in AEW.

>ringside news

Extremely based if ya ask me
Kind of a shame though because it's obvious Vince doesn't respect Shane at all

When did Ringside get any sources? It's a bottom of the barrel dirtsheet, even for dirtsheet standards.

If the story is true he botched the Rumble and chose to no-sell superkicks as well as a clothesline from Brock Lesnar, had himself in the final four, and wanted a program with AJ. He kind of did fuck up, not 'let go' fuck up but at least demoted for a while.

I don't think Vince asked him to sandbag a clothesline from Brock.

Shame if he's gone. A Vince/Shane/Theory storyline for Mania would have been fun.

This is why he is still in business while Jerry Jarrett isn't.

This is all part of an angle where Shane buys AEW and leads and invasion. Shane is gonna show up on Dynamite tonight. I think I've seen something like this before somewhere....

KWAB

very sad news

The same people posting this screencap are the same people who throw a fit and say "Ring Side Dronies" kek why are fanboys such fucking hypocrites lads?

Shane=Kendall Roy

Why were people complaining about Shane? He's fucking based and his wrestlemania matches are kino

He sucks, looks bloated, he killed Braun, he booked this years shit Rumble and people are ready for part timers to fuck off

He still has the halo effect from many people for all the good shit he did but his run these past few years now has been getting worse and worse. The Braun build was undeniably bad and the Rumble was the only time you could have told someone to 'read the room' and not sound like a Twitter troon. He has no clue what he is trying to accomplish lately or how to do it and it's just bringing others down while not providing any entertainment of its own. And I'm not a 'respect the talent and don't put part-timers over' kind of guy but it's bad.

>he killed Braun
Braun killed himself you retard

Because bitching is common with wrestling fans.

BEST IN THE WORLD

Just fire the fucking sitcom writers and hire some fucking talented wrestling minds. They seem to change every fucking thing except the one area that matters.

>part timers
>talent
Shane is gone for like 10 months out of the year and WWE did fuck all to make talent. Why is that on Shane? Whose spot is Shane taking? He gives a high profile guy a big match then fucks off for a year it's not like he's winning titles

this
any exclusive on that site is bullshit

>SHANE O'MAC IS ALL ELITE
how hard would you pop?

antismarks BTFO

Attached: 1643102138830.jpg (740x660, 60.34K)

Attached: 1543373415611.jpg (603x675, 118.28K)

Herecomesthemoneybros...