Is Jonathan Gresham a groomer?

There is allot of rumors going around that current ROH world champion Jonathan Gresham groomed his current partner from the age of 17, this stems from her posting an anniversary picture which would have suggested she was 17 when they first started dating, if this is true I hope he is black listed from wrestling, if not I hope he can dispel these rumors, pedophilia is not a joke and the wrestling community at large is fully against this behavior.

Attached: FFTUlGtVcAI7kI0.jpg (613x519, 77.54K)

she’s so ugly

>NOOOOO KENNY AND RIHO DIDNT DO ANYTHING
>guys like the POC was dating my princess when she was 17 years 364 days old nooooo!
aewtists

Both are wrong

>picks a unattractive 17 year old to groom

Tried looking up the original tweet and she deleted it.

Attached: anniversary_tweet_delete.png (732x351, 42.06K)

you can find it on twitmachine

14 years old with hand on the erect penis of an adult male nogger. It's undeniable what happened.

Attached: Fat bitch getting groomed by nogger.jpg (636x960, 73.67K)

what is twitmachine?

mods delete this thread there's already another one dealing with the same thing.

What do ou guys think a groomer is? If you have two 17 year olds dating and onehas their birthday first, is that person a groomer? Are you people shoot retarded?

Attached: FKjcuAMWUAIMGGc.jpg (724x768, 59.91K)

14 years old and at least 25 I guess.

Gresham was there to mop up the sloppy seconds.

27 and 17 aren't the same, Johnathan

age of consent should be 16 minimum. i don’t care about this.

Can you find it?

mods delete this guys post he's a faggot

don’t even think that’s the same black

she was an adult

In many states you're exempt if you're less than 3 years older than your partner, so an 18 year old can be with a 16 year old. That doesn't apply here.

14 is not an adult

Of course he is. Who would willingly get with him. Only way he was getting anyone is through grooming

Attached: 1642902635153.jpg (836x954, 203.97K)

17 year olds can't be groomed. They can legally consent and most are already sexually active.

Date White chicks
>they’ve been date raped
Date Asian chicks
>they’ve never been raped
Date Indian chicks
>their uncles touched them
Date Black chicks
>Growing up every day was a rape obstacle course having to dodge their dad, uncles, brothers, cousins, neighborhood boys and high school/college teens/men trying to rape them

he's a frickin freakshow, let him have a piece of puss

kek what a groomed raped bitch

lmao this dude looks like such a geek