What went wrong switchbros?

What went wrong switchbros?

Attached: c09b0f8ba2bd03ba27e6dff42af42f93.jpg (736x919, 120.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVj5BXF5ZUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he works the b show of a freezing cold company

he didn't want to return to Japan, so everything moved on without him

He’s bizased now

Attached: 1F7303D4-47E8-4E6D-8AE4-241A8B11951A.jpg (297x170, 7.03K)

seth rollins at home

No way he stays with the company. My question:
His contract expires and he signs with AEW, does AEW get heat with New Japan because they picked Jay up, or is it water under the bridge?

He's too busy trying to get a green card to want to show up for work

AEW doesn't need him

Fuck off idiot. Jay is legit main event tier. He’s MJF but taller and better in the ring.

He’s WWE imminent. He’s made for WWE.

bruh if your argument to sign someone is "like someone else the company already has" you've just proven why they shouldn't be signed.

Like someone else, but better. MJF is one of the best acts the company has and Jay is better. Why would you not sing him?

Sucking off blm noggers didn't turn him into a superstar, unlike reddit told him it would.

Because we already have MJF

I can't wait for his first intergender match bros. I hope it's against that Tai troon.

He will the last person left for me that I pop for when he makes a surprise debut.
youtube.com/watch?v=gVj5BXF5ZUo

No one smart would go to Japan with their current lockdown procedures and smart wrestlers have no place in america.

>because we have a shit, midget version of this other guy we can hire
Jay White is literally 10x the wrestler that MJF is, and he doesn’t need to INSULT LOCAL SPORTS TEAM to do it. His promo where he demolished Adam Page by literally speaking facts is better than anything MJF will ever do

I'd say lack of great games.

>Jay White doesn't go for cheap heat

He should go to WWE and put all the mahogany hunks over

Jay White is better than MJF and already has history with Kenny, Hangman and Cody. He could literally walk right into the company right now and have a feud with Adam Page based on their history alone.

I like MJF a lot but Jay White is better.

And they would have him job to the inferior Elite shitter like they do to everyone else. Look at how Omega tried to be around him in Impact then Switchblade buried him on the mic and Omega gtfo as soon as he could and never looked back, same as Omega never did a promo battle with even Moxley, and White is a better off the cuff guy than Moxley. Omega if he tries can at least hide behind being goofy and silly, Page will try to be serious and just embarass himself when he gets shut down. Bucks would try to 'shoot' and get bodied real quick. Only people that could hang with Switch are Christian, Bryan, and maybe Cody if Cody is okay with taking some damage while he's out there. In WWE Switch would also 92 most people, wherever he goes they would have to hide the mics from him and guys today are way too sensitive.

I didn’t read the headcanon bro. Fuck off to reddit or twitter with your blogpost