Will they ever go back to 2?

Will they ever go back to 2?

Attached: RAW.jpg (357x241, 83.39K)

no
usa network makes more money and it looks better for their ratings

going two hours doesnt matter
the product is still shit

They will move to 4 hours soon

Go back go GameFAQs ShadowRaiden00 you fucking piece of shit. Inb4 HAHAHAHA Batman picture, I know it's you.

holy shit an actual schizo kek

I wish, but not anytime soon.

>4356321
so this is how you are gonna bypass ojama? jesus christ dude you need to actually kill yourself, niggers deserve more oxygen than you do

The last Raw I ever watched

Maybe they could have the actual show be 2 hours and then the last half is classic matches from that week in WWE history. Like if there was some total banger in 2006 on the 4th of February or something.

>Everyone I disagree with is a guy I had an argument with on an internet forum
Meds now

Why would they want less money?

should they? yes but it won't make raw better

Taped-archival footage isn’t nearly as valuable as live content to networks

this seriously, bitchtits is constantly whining about these omegatranny wos and ojama guys because his droniE cult programming says to

they tried that during the early lockdown era and it failed miserably

It will if they cut out the crap they do with all the extra time

Hour 3 completely kills their overall ratings

They're going to cancel NXT's TV deal and add a 4th hour of Raw to make up for it.

I seriously doubt it

You fags are literally getting TWO WrestleMania ppvs a year now. And you honestly think they're going to cut RAW back an hour? Think again.
If it were up to WWE, they'd have a wrestling program every single night, that was the idea for the WWE Network came from. And before you get console waring, Tony Kwab would be the same way had he have the resources and talent.

holy fuck actual schizo, get help please