Untitled

twitter.com/AEW/status/1488690010865999878

Attached: FKjgyycXIAMvWi9.jpg (1920x1080, 925.91K)

God damn, this nigga works FAST.

Attached: 1643248727100.png (295x294, 152.65K)

no freakin way

That was quick

HOTSHOT

tony needs to show some damn restraint

>it’s real

SPANKY BROS WE DID IT

i have no idea how they managed to make this look fake af. anyways, this will be a 5 min match and then continue to build MOX v Bryan KINO

>this is the debut

Spankychads we're back

kek

205 CHADS.......WE'RE HOME.....

Attached: briankendrick.png (748x421, 306.72K)

so he's losing and working dark/agenting right

Danielson clearly brought him in and this will have something to do with the Brian/Mox feud.

nah u are

And that 100% means Luther is getting released from his contract now.

> see first thread about Kendrick being released
> now see this thread
holy shit that was fast

lutherchads...

this is Harland's fault

broswithaplan...

What do you mean?

Adam Cole but good

ANOTHER WWE REJECT lol

When will Tony say no to one of these guys?

Ok, I'll defend this one. Love the Man with a Plan.

His render looks weird
They have heat or something?

Kendrick asked for his release after he got covid, not a reject

Huh, he doesnt have 90 days?

Based spanky

Theres been one dominant company for 20+ years.
Are you dumb?

WAS GETTING FIRED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

holy fucking dimes

Kendrick wasnt on a performer contract he doesn't have a no complete

>could have been getting shitters like Keith Lee, Mia Yim
>got the Man with the Plan instead
FUCKING BASED

He was a backstage employee, they don't get non compete clauses

Luther doesn't mind, his main goal was getting Serpentico signed, now he can go off to the sunset and be a ghost hunter

There are two things Kendrick doesn't believe in, the moon and No Compete Clauses

Someone explain this guy to me. Why are people making a big deal out of him?

>his debut is getting fed to Mox and set up the Bryan feud
He’s nothing more than enhancement/backstage talent

>What do you mean?
Luther hasn't worked a match in months, the last time he was present was for the Jericho Cruise. He's old as fuck, so really he shouldn't be in the ring. Many claim he is protected because he is an "agent" backstage and friends with Jericho, yet QT was recently knocked down a contract tier per his own twitter. Others, such as FTR have often liked tweets asking how the fuck he is in AEW.
"But how does that tie into Kendrick user?"
Kendrick is 100% going to be an agent that does DARK enhancement matches. Kaz and Colt are already transitioning into these roles too, whereas Daniels has been locked in for months now. Factor in Sonjay Dutt, Dean, Kash and Arn being present backstage; Luther is the weak link.

Zoomer

He's based af and a solid worker

Kendrick and Danielson came up in wrestling at the same time from the same Shawn Michaels wrestling school class, loooong history between them

I remember he was dimes when he was a tag team with paul london but idk good tna run?

God damn you sound like a geek

18+

lolwut

>Kendrick is Danielson's best friend
>This will either lead to THE Brian Kendrick & Danielson as a duo or Danielson vs Kendrick after both of them thought their careers were over years ago
KINO

Attached: STAY HYPED.png (410x381, 297.54K)

HOT
SHOT

Based. Luther telling this story was genuinely wholesome and made me appreciate the guy.
> spends his entire career grinding bumfuck indies in Africa and Asia because it pays slightly better than in America
> gets fucked over one way or another each time he gets approached by TNA, ECW or whatever other big company
> gets too old for this shit
> resolved himself to just be an indie shitter with one very small claim to fame for his short run in FMW
> his buddy Jericho gives him a job in AEW
> his first instinct was to try to give Serpentico a contract because he was another indie guy who was slowly getting older and who got royally fucked over by the pandemic
> the two of them decides to spend their entire contracts times to rack in the money and to put over anyone Tony Khan decides them to
I'm a shoot /chaosproject/chad and I sincerely wish for them to not get released.

FAG
GOT

>Man Plan is back
BASED.

Attached: 116_RAW_03202017jg_2873--3643228f682410c6baa6867779b5713a.jpg (1200x1200, 135.95K)

Same here would’ve like to see luther do a death match before he retired. Would’ve been the smarter reason to put him on dynamite

> Based luther and serpentico, they're truly CHADS

Putting your newest signing in a match against Moxley. Yep, this is 100% a Hotshot and attention to keep the ratings up.

I have become...a Lutherchad.

They can both make a living on the indies now, same for anyone who gets signed and cut.

there's a lot of people like that in wrestling being fucked over one way or another, at least luther was based to pay it forward and help out his human weapon/tag partner

Congratulations Tony, I will now watch this one segment of your show (and this one segment only)

Watch his stuff from the CWC, his entire 2017 cruiserweight run was fucking great

FUCKING BASED

>Others, such as FTR have often liked tweets asking how the fuck he is in AEW.
That never happened.

Luther isn't going anywhere. He is good frens with Jericho & Christian.
Christian said he hadn't seen Luther in years, first day back in AEW sees Luther, and they rekindled the frenship like it was old times. Said he regretted falling out of touch with Luther and doesn't want that to happen again.

TK will give this guy 60k a year just to keep him around and keep his frens happy

>wah wah wah hotshot I don't even enjoy wrestling cry
seek help

The bald FTR guy did like a tweet before shitting all over Luther

Frogger told us the truth