Am I the only person on this board that likes this fat fuck...

Am I the only person on this board that likes this fat fuck? Like yeah he's out of shape but he still does cool shit and he's naturally likeable and he's one of the few people on the roster that still tries (for some reason). I don't get the hate for this fat nigga

Attached: keep fighting.jpg (900x540, 276.15K)

I like KO and it was a joke Shane eliminated him.

Can wait till this fat fuck gets HEEMED again by shane

Attached: herecomesthepepe.jpg (1024x1024, 652.7K)

Never drew a dime

He's literally in better shape than everyone on this board. Steen has killed it since day one regardless where he is, him and Samy are the only wrestlers who can still do a decent back bump.

Sami>>>>>KO

if you're favourite wrestler is the one who draws the most money you're clearly a cunt.

I really like KO and Sami. Their one of the few guys that manages to turns WWE's shits into okay shits.

For me, he just looks too much like a neckbeard to take seriously. One of the WOAT looks. Same as Sami Zayn.

sami = ko

he is fine he just hasnt felt like a legitimate contender since his title run, so he is pointless and everything he says means nothing. he is another Ziggler who just plays the interim title feud guy in the long march to wrestlemania season where they throw him in some gimmick match

He has some good moments, but he wouldn't be someone I would consider in my "top 20". His stuff with Jericho, Shane, and Cena were great. His Universal title rein in 2016-2017 was trash. I just can't buy him as a World Champion.

Very well said my friend

I can't get over his look

He should take his shirt off and be pushed like a Big Country tough fat guy with a smart mouth. He has so many based moments.

Attached: 3143535325.jpg (1200x800, 72.74K)

I liked him in ROH. He's just a BLM-loving faggot now.

he would make Dana absolutely seethe

He's great on the mic and in the ring, and he has a pretty consistant character, so he's great in my books.
Back before Vince took NXT out behind the shed, he was a commentator one night, and was really great. Really hoped he would have had anouther run.

I don't like him, but he's fine.

I like him and Sami a lot and hoped they were coming to AEW because they're pretty much the only guys left in WWE that I miss watching.

Happy for him getting a bigger contract though. He deserves it and is great at all aspects of wrestling. There's nothing wrong with having fat guys wrestle anyway, always enjoy when there are different sized dudes to work off each other. Shit is boring if it's all body guys or indie midgets. You need variety.

he can be based sometimes