No vax for me, please

No vax for me, please

Attached: 989DA687-69A3-4118-86D2-2F1DBAB97730.jpg (828x1274, 248.64K)

I dont have the vax and won't get it but this fat vitamin d deficient pig should probably take the shot.

>offers to take a 50% pay cut.
>takes the other 50% out by injuring anyone she has a match with.

>they wanted me to be a locker room leader
You know who says shit like this...people who never asked to leaders?

They probably were worried about her doing a Keith Lee and almost jobbing to it due to fatness

>getting fired over being an antivax chud
kwab

fat nigs are the most at risk for severe covid so seeing one of them be antivax is always funniest

Still not getting it LMAO

Attached: 1587175241750.jpg (720x724, 28.77K)

DAMM SOMEONE BRING THIS BASED GENTLEMAN A BEER

>NOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO ENRICH BIG PHARMA BILLIONAIRES AND GET THE MERCURY INJECTION THAT DOESNT WORK AFTER 4 SHOTS NOOOOO

you mean to tell me Vince CHUDmahon is pro-VAXXX?

> NOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO ENRICH BIG PHARMA BILLIONAIRES AND EMPOWER TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENTS GET THE MERCURY INJECTION THAT DOESNT WORK AFTER 4 SHOTS AND DESTROYS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM OR YOU CANT BE A CATTLE SLAVE NOOOOO

Trump is too

>antivaxxer
>Q-stacey
>forces shitters out the business and makes the joshipedos seethe
Why do we hate her again?

Attached: 93488715263233.jpg (1159x1593, 228.78K)

He shootin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Lina-Fanene-Feet-4619531.jpg (681x1079, 74.79K)

>You can't wrestle unless you get vaxxed.
>NO I REFUSE. THAT IS NO REASON I SHOULD NOT WRESTLE
>Fine.
>I WANT TIME OFF BECAUSE MENTAL HEALTH
I'm so tired of these virtue signaling faggots using mental health as a scapegoat for being lazy pieces of shit that want to be paid while they arent working

this is for you, King

Attached: hello based department.jpg (410x598, 45.34K)

Because she leaves us to continue our shitty wagie jobs rather than keep us around as her chairs, footstools, doormats and toilets.

>she refused to get vaccinated
based. I take back every negative thing I said about her and forgive her for sawdusting Kairi. fuck Vaxx McMahon.

Not getting vax and taking out joshi gooks. She is fucking based in my book.

>NOOOOOOOO IF YOU DONT TAKE THE BIG PHARMA MYSTERY INJECTION THAT DOESNT WORK 4 TIMES AND ONLY EXISTS TO PUSH VACCINE PASSPORTS FOR INTERNATIONAL FREEMASONRY BANKING CABALS YOURE JUST LAZY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WONT YOU INJECT YOURSELF AS MANY TIMES AS WE SAY YOU NEED TO WITH SOMETHING THAT WILL FURTHER THEIR AGENDA AND MAKE YOUR LIFE MEASURABLY WORSE NOOOOO

because she's fat and non white

Nia Jax, Ryback, Val Venis, Austin Aries, Drake Young are the confirmed purebloods I think. Am I missing anyone? Keith Lee confirmed?

Nobody cares