Funny how everyone in WWE is vaxxed and none are suffering from 'side effects'...

funny how everyone in WWE is vaxxed and none are suffering from 'side effects'. it's almost like the alt right are fucking idiots

Attached: no sweety.jpg (694x642, 149.73K)

This is you OP.

Attached: 1629629934240.jpg (640x674, 66.91K)

couldn't agree more.

>inb4 "mysterious" deaths

funny how I and my fiance are not vaccinated and yet 5 people in my family who are have gotten it

Go talk to Any Forums about the vax, no one gives a fuck here and Any Forums ain't the place jack. this is your final warning you understand me boy? you won't like what comes next, believe that.

I think Big Cancer Boy missed a ppv recently....
If the shot works then why " quarantine "

Attached: COPE665649.jpg (794x896, 115.18K)

Thank god those professional athletes are vaccinated

very well said

*shoots on you*

its almost like american athletes have doctors that will do whatever they want so they don't actually get the shot, while eurofags are literally dropping dead during soccer matches

Nice headcanon

triple h's heart literally stopped working

from roiding for 30 years not the vaccine

cute!

Do you have heckin science to back that up chud?

>He askes in an environment where you can't even talk about vaccine complications because you'll lose your reputation
>Asking why in shape athletes are healthy
Please kys wooditard

different batches have worse side effects
check out howbadismybatch.com

funny how nobody is making this same thread about New Japan

Attached: ibushi vaxxed.png (835x918, 447.77K)

Good thing Kota recovered so quickly from his vaxx injury in July of 2021. Now we have the past 7 months of fantastic Ibushi matches to prove to those damn chuds that all their vaxx conspiracy theories are just misinformation.

They're the definition of worthless. A big fat fascist tumour on this entire species.