What the fuck were they thinking

what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: BigTimeBitch.jpg (982x514, 130.76K)

That she fucking hates ric flair

Do they think these CGI models look good?
Romans is fucking awful yet they insist on using it

>her gimmick is having sunglasses
bravo wwe

for some reason wearing sunglasses is a recurring gimmick in WWE

WWE is out of touch with reality.
That's really it.

What is this, P.T.?

Big Time Becks is lame AF. It's obvious they don't wanna use The Man cause of Ric Flair. Also it was funny how Becky lied to Steve Austin about the Man name.

I legit wanted to turn the show off any time one of these cringy ass cgis popped up.

What year was it when titantron videos stopped being actual videos and were nothing more than still images of the wrestler's name?

Soulless as hell

Attached: 1638830489704.jpg (602x648, 43.19K)

>they
this shit came from Beko, her "The Man" run was her larping as Austin, this is her "Hollywood" Rock larp.

The only two I think are even remotely passable are Nikki's and Sheamus's. Everyone else is either eyerape or just flat out stupid.

Attached: ashsymbol.gif (480x270, 1.75M)

>GREGORY
>HELMS

What turns me off is that it's not part of the effect you see in the arena, you could pull off that effect practically.

what the FUCK is this???

Asuka's is good too, just only saw it once at MitB

That's cringe dude.

FOIGHT NIGHT is based af
I think on raw they did it practically or it looked like it was. The camera was on the Side of the ramp next to a projector

Man Nikki A. S. H. is really cringe. Like fr has nobody told Vince that it looks like her name was Nikki Ass?

2015 iirc.

It looks good, but her whole "super hero" , you can do anything, positive thing just doesn't work with her. And the whole "almost" a super hero thing is just silly. I can't imagine what the pitch to her was like, not like it matters because they have to do whatever they are told.

It's a signal that she's part of the big club
One eye covered
It's why she'll always be pushed as a big deal despite not having the skills, especially on the mic, to back it up. Liv is more over than her at this point, but Becky did SOMETHING to be part of the Untouchables

>Soulless as hell
>posts Holoshit
le pottery