I literally cant stand wrestling twitter, people are so toxic there

Marko stunt made a tweet saying that he didn't have a real run last year, and that he wants to make up for it this year, and one of the first replies was some asshole saying that "you can't have a real run because you're short, you need to grow 2ft and put on 100 pounds". does wrestling twitter not understand that wrestling is FAKE and its a SHOW?

i think that having a variety of bodies that wrestle would be great, not only "big strong" that (especially) wwe is pushing. wrestlers shouldnt only have to rely on doing moves based on strength, they need to push tactics, strategy and wits aswell.

and there are loads of examples of wrestlers that arent "big"??? especially in the womens division, loads of famous female wrestlers that people love are short and more skinny, but ofcourse thats not a problem because the men can sexualise them, but just see the smaller guys as "weak".

i dont understand how wrestlers can put up with all the bodyshaming, its horrible.

Attached: marko-stunt-44.jpg (800x500, 31.88K)

i bet this is a copy from reddit

Attached: 1643552722196.jpg (800x800, 122.22K)

Why do you faggots love discussing twitter so much? Just go make a account and post on there, fucking FAGGOT

very well said my brotha

dwarf dongsucker never drew a dime and that's a shoot brother

very well said my friend

too long didnt read hilary lost

very well said

Idiots like him once their contracts aren't renewed will go on podcasts and complain they never got a chance. These dimeless shitters think too highly of themselves.

couldn't have said it better myself

Fuck off to Reddit Marko Stunted Growth. If you think Twitter is mean, you ain't seeing nothing. Here in Any Forums where the Big Boys Play we say things how they are and the bottom line is this. You are a no good 4'10" child looking bitch who does not get it. Of all the midget wrestlers in the history of our sport even Swoggle got it better than you. You don't know how to wrestle, how to sell or how to do anything really. You see yourself as a Rey Mysterio when Rey is like 2x times as a big as you and unlike you he is a real man and not a man child. When you become as good as Macarita Sagrada maybe you can have a run but until then keep sucking dildos on some bingo hall.

Die

He should just cut his dick off and join the other 90 pound FEMALE division .
( then in a few years become a 41% )

spot on

>Marko stunt made a tweet
>tweet
Stopped reading right there.

amen

cringe

Marko is 100% too small for wrestling unless he was a living punching bag. He has no muscle and that alone is inexcusable for someone that small expected to be taken seriously.

Why do you think that?