Nia Jax Says WWE Offered Her A Spot In Women's Royal Rumble; She Told Them, 'F*ck No'

>"I did," she confirmed to Renee Paquette on The Sessions when asked if she was offered a spot in the women's Royal Rumble. "I was in the middle of trying to get my stuff back. I had a bunch of crap. You know how it is, you're just shoving stuff in everybody's boxes. I'm in the middle of getting my stuff back, they sent me a box and more than half was missing. I'm like, 'Yo, what is going on?' When I got the call, I thought it was about, 'Where is my stuff?' It's my homie in [Talent Relations]. 'Hey, we're just calling to see if you'd be interested in participating in the Royal Rumble.' I started hysterically laughing. I thought it was my friend joking with me. 'Oh, you're hiliarious.' 'Actually, this is an official call.' 'Oh, fuck no, I'm not coming back.' 'We'd like to offer you this.' I said, 'first of all, I'm still under my 90 days. You're still going to be paying me anyway, so you're not offering me anything. No, I'm not coming back. Absolutely fucking not. Is this all it was?' 'Yes.' 'Okay, bye.'"

>When asked by Paquette if it felt like a slap in the face, Jax said, "That's exactly what it was. They were accumulating a list, this is what I was told, they were accumulating a list and wanted to offer me the opportunity, accumulate a list that they send to Vince, then Vince goes through the list and says who he wants and who he doesn't. I was like, 'You're asking me to be part of a list to go to the next step? Fuck no. How much more can you shit on me?' 'We didn't want her to feel left out. If it got around that she didn't get ask, we didn't want her to feel left out.' 'Fuck you, that's such bullshit.' You needed people and I definitely [nixed] that."
fightful.com/wrestling/nia-jax-says-wwe-offered-her-spot-women-s-royal-rumble-she-told-them-fck-no

Attached: 83e40-15835522653193-800.jpg (630x335, 42.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fightful.com/wrestling/nia-jax-opens-about-wwe-release-shift-energy-after-corporate-change
twitter.com/eIiteadrian/status/1488519593823981572
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure the women's roster were fine with this.

Absolute lack of respect and class, no wonder she was let go in the first place. There are lots of people who dream of being in a Rumble and you piss it away? Absolutely wild.

God I love this fat goddess

this is bait

Bitchtits stop being a Mark. While Nia Jax is sloppy as shit she still had a look which made her recognizible. Anyway if I was on her spot I probably done the same. Like they just let me go and now they calling me cause they fucked up and don't have enough people to do the Rumble. I be like nah dog I'm good.

Nia is based. Wish she'd shoot ended Charles' career before she left.

Holy fucking shit you stupid mark. WWE isn't the be all end all of wrestling.
>in before GayEW
is that all you got faggot? Is your brain truly unable to process anything beyond console wars with a bingo hall? You seriously need meds.

>Speaking to Renee Paquette on The Sessions, Jax open up about her final year in the company and why the energy was off.

>"I feel really good," Jax opened by saying when asked how she's doing now. "Happy. It's almost like Stockholm Syndrome, right? I was in this crazy, almost like slightly abusive relationship with a company, but there are good parts to it, but now it's done and I kind of get to be myself again, which I haven't been in a long time. I feel good, but it's also a scary part of, 'Okay, who is Lina now that she's not Nia Jax?'"

>She continued by saying, "I have the best brothers, family in general. Before I got the call (to be released), a year before that, I was like, 'Oh my gosh, it doesn't feel the same to me anymore. I'm not as super excited about it.' I would get butterflies before traveling and excitement. He was like, 'maybe it's time to start worrying about yourself and start thinking about Lina.' It was a weird concept. You're a cog in the wheel and you're just going. 'I have to be so loyal to this company.' Finally, when the call came, which caught me by surprise. He was like, 'this is good.' He was calming me. My brothers are the best."

>Jax had been off television for a year following WrestleMania 35 following double ACL surgery and returned as the pandemic started.

>When discussing her return in April 2020, Jax said, "I had left and surgeries. I had my double ACL surgery and I was sitting at home waiting to come back and they were like, 'we're not going to use you.' COVID hit and it set the tone for the whole year. I was laying in bed and I got a call from [Talent Relations], this is when we were filming at the [Performance Center]. 'You're needed, we're filming your return in two hours.' 'Wait, what?' I was texting Paul Heyman because at the time he was running Raw. 'What is going on?' I came back and the energy was different. Obviously, we're trying to work through a pandemic and everyone was scared. Nobody seemed happy. It was a weird and tense filming. We were at the PC and trying to make the best of it. Something in the air didn't feel the same. There was a change in guard on the corporate side. Things just started shifting and it didn't seem what it used to feel like. We used to have a family comrade and would get together and have a good time. something shifted and a lot of people were like, 'What's up?' Then we had those massive cuts. Nothing was making sense. The whole last year, I felt like I was in a constant dryer, just being tumbled in different directions and I couldn't get settled."

>With the energy feeling off for Jax, she felt like she needed a break, which is ultimately when her release came.

>"I walked into Johnny's [John Laurinaitis] office, just after a crazy couple weeks in wrestling, and I was like, 'I need a break. Something is off. I don't feel right. I need a break.' He gave it to me," she recalled. "When I was on the break, I did not miss it. I hit Johnny up and was like, 'I know my break is coming up, but I don't feel right, right now. Is there any way we could extend it to Rumble?' That was on like a Wednesday, I hit him up about that. On Thursday he called me and I thought, 'Oh, he's calling to talk about this.' I pick up the phone and he's like, 'Hey kid, I hate to do this.' Instantly, I was like, 'Am I getting released?' 'Yeah. I'm so sorry. Due to budget cuts.' The whole spiel. 'Okay, I'll take a paycut if that's what's needed,' just because I knew it was a whole script. 'Oh, that's not it.' 'So you just want a total different change?' 'Yeah, we're going to put you on your 90-days.' I hung up the phone and I was relieved."

>Following her release, Jax said she was taking a mental health break and had asked for time off. She also said in her post-release statement that her vaccination status was never mentioned and she wasn't given any choices or options.

>Speaking on her vaccination status, she said, "I stood my ground on things that I know they not happy about. I chose not to get the vaccine. It was a personal choice and I remember sitting down with Vince because the entire two years I was there, we were tested every day, I never popped positive or had COVID. He said, 'Well kid, you're not going to be able to fill some of your contractual duties.' I was like, if that's the case, then that's the case. It's a business. I understand you have to run your business. I feel relieved because I made the decision for myself and I stood my ground. I stood by how I felt and my gut feeling. If it doesn't feel right in my stomach, I can't force myself to do something I feel good with."

>When asked if she would change anything, Jax replied, "Absolutely not. I was asked to be a locker room leader. 'You have to set an example.' I'm not a stooge. I'm not going to go and stooge anybody out. You want to know somebody's personal business, go ask them. I don't play by the thing, 'people are going to listen to you and follow suit.' If they do, that's on them. I sit back and think, I got caught up in the blurred lines of Nia Jax. It's Nia Jax 24/7 and shit gets blurred. I can't sit here and be something they want me to be just to appease them. At the end of the day, am I going to feel good about myself? There are plenty of stooges in the locker room."

>Jax has since come out and said that she is unlikely to wrestle again following her WWE release.

>When asked about a future in wrestling, Jax said, "I never want to say never because I do love the feeling I get in the ring and I loved wrestling. I didn't like the shit, the politics, the BS, but I'm not getting any younger and I'm trying to find my man so I can start popping out babies."

>During the interview, she did say that she invested in land and was working on business plans for natural remedies and hemp. She also said she regretted that she didn't get an official goodbye.
fightful.com/wrestling/nia-jax-opens-about-wwe-release-shift-energy-after-corporate-change

So Nia was definitely released due to Vax status correct? Same thing happened with Brian Cage. It makes sense A National promotion can't allow un vaccinated people to run roost.

>'I need a break. Something is off. I don't feel right. I need a break.'
>'I know my break is coming up, but I don't feel right, right now. Is there any way we could extend it to Rumble?'
Are there any companies that would just give people breaks all willy nilly, especially a tv company. Nia is a retard.

What an uppity reply.

Why not?

Nobody wants this fat shitter to return.

This, I bet her announcement to return would've pissed off a lot of women not looking to get injured.

This has to be about Sasha (and Bayley) right?
twitter.com/eIiteadrian/status/1488519593823981572

>Nia Jaxx says
Can anyone at WWE confirm of deny this shit on the record? I'm not asking for names, just a statement on background. I seriously doubt they'd put that botch machine in a match with 29 other women.

WWE and AEW have done this multiple times

well said
How is it bait? She is a talentless shitter that was handed everything and yet she still complains.

Because one, it's bad PR. Second different states have different regulations of what unvaccinated talent can do. Third statistically they are more likely to get sick which makes them less dependable. The only way me as a promoter would allow unvaccinated individuals is if they are a proven draw and they pay for the COVID tests themselves.

>The Sessions
Oh did she finally realize that calling her podcast Blowjob Sessions was not a great idea

Half her stuff back? What all the un-eaten food she had saved from catering.

Jax is so based

>I started hysterically laughing
god I fucking hate w*men.

STUPID ANTI-VAX CUNT

>I seriously doubt they'd put that botch machine in a match with 29 other women.
Why do you doubt it? Did you not see the 10 or 15 botching has been unsafe shitters that they put in that Rumble?

You sound like a fag, is your promotion GCW?

>I said, 'first of all, I'm still under my 90 days. You're still going to be paying me anyway, so you're not offering me anything.
The fat cow has a point.

There is a difference between a botch or a potato from a 150lbs 50yo, and the same but from a 300lb woman with anger issues and a chip on her shoulder.

Worked bad

they likely would have offered her some bonus cash

Go to bed Rakesh