E-Chads

Cody is dabbing on us again...

Attached: edronesbtfo.png (1040x604, 1.04M)

Where's cody wrestling now? this tna?

Smarks made a big deal about Gunther and of course stopped caring after 2 days. Predictably fickle freaks.

That's cute. Pretending not to know about AEW the greatest and most popular pro wrestling promotion in the world.

Attached: UFC.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Yeah, we Aew chads pretend men are women and jerk off to them. Unironically.

They did rename someone though. I forget who.

The filename trolled me and I was wondering who let two gassed retards completely fail to fight each other.

>AAAAHHH VINCE DID SOMETHING LET ME TALK ABOUT IT

That shit literally reminds me of that failed TNA mma type match, did AEW also do some shit like that?
Don't get me wrong I love cody, the elite and the fact that there's another place for talent to work at but this seems like TNA levels of bad

>Not in the business of renaming anybody
>Tommy End becomes Malakai Black
>Heidi Lovelace becomes Ruby Soho

Enjoy two days of shitty sports entertainment" in a empty cowgirls stadium. KWAB Meanwhile I'll be enjoying 5 star gorey pro wrestling with hot chicks like Lexi.

Attached: 1590894384860.webm (576x720, 311.74K)

Lol they got a dude called Hook

>I love cody, the elite
faggot

Cool for a worked MMA match ngl

They renamed the guy whose shoot name is Cody to Preston

I hope to god Wardlow never does a rana again, or any move where his feet are over his head

I hope he breaks his neck and never shits up a wrestling ring again.

The absolute state

When you say stuff like this, you are increasing the odds of receiving some horrible disability yourself. Good luck to you.

Can this backyard fed go one second without referencing or talking about WWE?

Attached: 1640070350026.jpg (550x535, 40.76K)

so glad I missed out on all this non-canon stuff AEW did in the early days

Stories circulate in and out of the news cycles faster because of the internet, but it's all manufactured outrage regardless. So nothing is really important anyways

Unironically, Darby kino tends to avoid the Fed callbacks and it's all the better because of it.

He can't do anything besides powerbomb smaller guys and adjust his singlet, which makes all the AEW fans moist

what indy is this? roh?