Can it be salvaged?

Can it be salvaged?
Will it ever tape with a full crowd ever again?

Attached: Impact-Wrestling.jpg (1280x720, 51.27K)

Probably not. Russo ruins everything he touches.

>hasn't worked there in ten years
I don't think Russo is the problem anymore bro

Yeah.

They desperately need to stop being WWE lite. Even a good version of WWE is still worse than most other shows

The super small crowd is a terrible visual. Makes it seem super low rent. Impact needs to do something to boost their crowd sizes.

he stopped writing for them in like 2011 lol

They just had a universally praised ppv and every impact episode since has had a top quality match.

This thread is just concern trolling by someone too scared to try something out their comfort zone

Bro it's just not the same.

yeah its better, at its most popular it was shit

Well can't argue with that but it does need bigger crowds

checked, also
Dropped them from my DVR yesterday. Found that I wasn't really watching the matches and there was nothing in Impact that grabbed my attention.
> dropped NXT right after the 2.0 shitfest
> dropped Raw before that
> dropped Smackdown before that

Russo is a hack but TNA's problem is they didn't have enough funding in 05-07. Dixie's parents are wealthy but they're not even close to being as wealthy as the Kahns, they gave Dixie enough money to get TNA off the ground but didn't want to continue investing after that so TNA was always cash strapped. If Jarrett had fund a better investor instead of a dumb mark like Dixie TNA would be firmly #2 and AEW would've never existed,

Jarrett was pretty desperate for investors already since the Carters were second, the original investor bailed and then got arrested for embezzlement or something.

>A show with 6 or 7 actual people watching with Nielsen Boxes
>Universally praised
>Their roster
>Top notch matches
Lmao, but since Kenny has fucked off they are finally recovering, so it probably isn't so bad. His promo segments with Don and Scott D'Amore were literal torture to watch. Switchblade 92'd them all on the mic but once he was gone I had to stop fucking watching it was so bad.

No Kenny no watch

Impact show is like Raw with 2 hours, so it is better than Raw by default.

more people watched last thursday than they did for all episodes of Kenny's reign

Good. Didn't want you fags shitting up our streams

>recovering
They aren't, though. They've lost a bunch of talent in recent months (TJP, Rohit, Fallah, etc., and Alexander's contract is up this month), the Knockouts are a shambles between Mickie being champ for too long, Su being out pregnant, and now Rosemary being injured. They're so desperate that they brought in all the ROH people that no one wanted. And they just made a massive downgrade in announcing. The show has been borderline unwatchable the last month. Really feels like they're circling the drain.

how would you define "full crowd"