They were almost shooting during their match

First German suplex, Brock suplexes Lashley onto his back like normal
Lashley then suplexes Brock, but Brock lands high angle on his neck and head. Pats his head after and grins as if to send a message. I don't think Lashley meant anything by it, he's just not use to using germans and got the angle a little off.
But Lesnar then suplexes the shit out of Lashley, right onto his head and neck for the rest of the match, and Lashley has to adjust his body during each suplex for the rest of it to sort of land on his arm instead of his neck every time.
Just a funny ongoing subtlety I noticed during the match. If you watch it back you'll notice it too.

Attached: lesnarlashleyrrjpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 204.25K)

I don't watch WWE so I don't care.

Yeah I noticed this too lol

Vince should just pay Dana White to get an official WWE x UFC crossover just to get Brock vs Bobby in a shoot.

Worked

I noticed this too as I have a superior mind for the business due to listening to over 14 hours of podcasts a day.

Or lashley sucks ass

webm

>Brawl For All

I'm making one now compiling a few relevant clips

This but with Jon Jones instead of Bobbo

based bobbo, only man with the balls to shoot on bork

Attached: Lashley vs Lesnar suplexes.webm (750x420, 2.89M)

WWE camerawork is utterly disgusting.

It’s called a receipt. They shook hands backstage and moved on.

It was based and I wish it went on like that longer with a few strikes thrown in. Felt like 90’s ajpw

Where is Strowman's receipt? Let's be honest, he got blasted.

Strowman got a receipt but got slumped by it like a bitch.

Yeah it was great while it lasted

to be fair, Brock really doesnt take a german. it's a dangerous move that both parties kinda have to work on.
Strowman straight up kneed the shit out of brock.

it was MINT