WOR: Notes on Riho's injury

There was bit in today's WOR about Riho's collarbone injury.

-The current time frame is that she will be out 3 months. Bryan notes it's a broken right collarbone.

-The injury occurred very early in the Britt Baker match at Battle of the Belts, though it's uncertain which spot caused the injury.

-Despite it being an extremely painful injury, Riho didn't complain once nor did she ask for the match to go to the finish early. Dave mentions that Riho deserves a lot of respect for working an entire match while she was likely in an incredible amount of pain.

Attached: FKKHPYxaIAYacTo.jpg (1643x2048, 614.61K)

Based Riho carrying shit shaker to a decent match after being shoot injured by her.

>breaks her collarbone
>finishes the match
kek what a hardcore angel

Fuck you Britt Baker for injuring our angel

Maybe if she weighed more than 45 kilos her bones would not snap in half!

At least she won't be out for 1+ year like Britt after having an ouchie on her foot.

kek what Britt was out for a matter of months

damn, mad respect for toughing through that

That's how joshi role.
Verification not required.

riho matches = piss break. i never pretended that shes good because im now an aew cultist

you're a cornette cultist

>wrestles for 15 years without injury
>suddenly has to face white shitters “trained” in a “wrestling school” instead of a dojo
>gets injured

>im now
Good morning sirs! We can tell you're also to being a fan of the sloppy shop sirs!

Not a big fan of Riho but that's pretty based, I've heard broken collarbones hurt like fucking hell.

KWAB

She look pretty here.

Yappari

Britt wouldn't have done the same for her.

tradwife Riho is a real life angel

Attached: 1623718971957.jpg (2123x1500, 382.71K)

wish i could give 90-pound nothing a piledriver on the floor if you know what i mean

i have dyslexia. funny reply. i popped.

anyway, riho is still a boring wrestler and you cant prove me wrong. she should stay in that chocobo wrestling pedo promotion

im a goofy, just like you, my friend

>does almost the whole match with a shoot broken collar bone
yappari, riho is a real-life terminator

Attached: riho_basks_in_adulation.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>chocobo wrestling

Attached: 1643515505876.png (358x428, 277.61K)

If you think riho is boring then you don't know what you're watching