Why does Vince make wrestlers talk about themself in 3rd person like this?

This is amateur tier writing. He scripts shit with their name in place of 'I' and it's fucking annoying.

Attached: i refer to myself by my name.jpg (1268x712, 111.17K)

Give 5 examples of this

Whatever the last 5 WWE promos were because they're always like this.

Autism

have sex

Wwe I caters to it's autistic audience by simplifying it's writing and reminding you who is taking and who won what because autistic zoomers who watch this garbage don't have the mental capacity to remember any of this

I talk like this too bros..

Thats just brock being autistic lmao.

Because The Rock was super over when he did it, so they're just copying him

If you think Brock gets notes on his promo you're a fucking retard. Brock goes out there and says whatever the fuck he wants.

Thomas thinks this is a stupid fucking thread.
Thomas also thinks OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1642980220063.gif (404x378, 2.28M)

Yeah but it worked for Rock so Vince thinks it's the magnum opus of promo writing

Your name is Thomas kek

Great comment

>Zoomers
>Watching WWE

lel

Vince caters to the most retarded guy in the room as to not make anyone feel left out. Unfortunately this makes the show fuckin retarded

>Vince caters to the most retarded guy in the room
Yes it's well documented WWE is catered to an audience of one, Vince himself.

One time they wrote a script for Lio Rush to cut a promo for Bobby Lashley as his manager, but Lio couldn't make the show for some reason so they handed the script to Lashley without changing it at all. So Lashley came out and cut a promo bizarrely referring to himself in the third person.

It worked for the Rock, so he wants everyone else to do it

Billie Jean
Maggie May
My Sharona
Angie
Michelle

lmao this would be hilarious with Bobbo's promo delivery. Link?

most wwe wrestlers are literal who's, so they they need to remind the audience each promo