Are they not allowed to name drop Impact Knockouts on WWE?

youtu.be/hTxPYePiNcw
>host calls her Impact Knockouts champion
>Mickie James immediately looks up with that surprised look on her face
Even at the Rumble she was introduced as Impact champion and not Impact Knockouts champion.

Can someone explain why?

Attached: images (10).jpg (640x480, 36.76K)

Acting

Attached: 1635844496878.jpg (387x384, 33.31K)

When zhe came out her nameplate said Impact Women's Champion
Maybe knockout is one of Vince's banned words

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-231331~2.png (1080x614, 705.68K)

because nash was raped

It's probably because the branding of the knockouts championship is "divas" but tied to the old TNA and the name just stuck through GCW/Impact. If you're not familiar with the company then that name really doesn't make a lot of sense. Is she a brawl for all style champion? Queen of the ring style champion that won a knockout tournament? Just calling it the Women's championship get's the point across.

what this guy said
i'm surprised they've kept the knockouts thing honestly

The number of titles/branding of titles in modern wrestling is always something that drives me nuts. Like ROH before their scrapping of their roster having 8 male champions with like 35 guys or WWE having 3 mid card titles with varying degrees of jurisdiction. Technically the NA american championship when it was brought back on NXT is the highest of the 3 because it's the only half of the IC that ever existed because there was never a SA championship. It's one of the things that AEW does right(so far) in that there's just one champion per division and 2 TV champions that are technically division neutral they're just tied to the channel they're on so if something happens where one division implodes and another get's too bloated they can kayfabe an injury and vacate the belt and hold a tournament for TNT/TBS with either men/women/tag teams.

You'd be driven crazy by all the NJPW titles then, especially before they united the heavyweight and international titles

I just looked at that. The fuck is this nonsense, so they merged the IC belt with the World because they made the US title, but then they made a US show which also has it's own US centric title. The junior thing is stupid too, I understand what it means, but don't call it the junior HEAVYWEIGHT blank title(s) if the whole point of junior is to separate it from heavy weight by weight class.

Another Vince OCD thing, probably.

ROH only had 3 singles male titles:

>World
>Pure
>TV

Yes and I said champions not singles championships, they had 3 singles champions and 5 team champions.

Holy yumola

'Divas' is a banned word on Vince's autism list, so no reason why TNA's equivalent wouldn't be treated the same.

Why?

"Allowed".

It's literally just Vince's autism. They likely had a very, very specific list of words they could use when speaking about people outside the company.

you AEW weirdos will complain about anything huh..

They called her Knockouts Champion in the after match interview. Likely they just wanted to make it clear to their audience that she's the top woman in Impact when she was coming to the ring.

just a botch by another dumb blonde bimbo. nothing more

>Can someone explain why?
Vince 100% thinks edrones are retarded and get confused by the knockouts part
>wait she isn't the Impact champion? She is the Impact KNOCKOUTS champion? What the hell is that? I might switch the channel if something similar happens

You're just retarded.