Untitled

Attached: 062_RAW_01312022JG_21609--8753976cd1997b1e2807d03dc3c73826.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

That’s a man.

>shoulda taken the Stardom deal

she's too old for the stardom fans, they couldn't fap to her

nah u are

shes cute

that's true I am a man, Ronda is a tranny.

She wouldn’t be even in the top 3 oldest players

>players

Attached: 1629701248049.jpg (1388x1388, 193.43K)

Sorry I meant senshu

Why does the locker room and fans hate Ronda?

She doesn't actually like wrestling. Shayna is the wrestling fan and got Ronda watching it. Shayna only got into WWE because she was run out of Judo and MMA.

Nah u are

>senshu

Attached: 1629700718885.jpg (694x694, 62.43K)

She's a bitch

Who the fuck cares if she likes wrestling or not? Marks in the ring is what killed wrestling

Would it have killed her to say hello or interact with the crowd before launching into the lame dialogue after being gone for 2 years? Make an effort you sourpuss skank.

Sorry I meant wrestler

She was ran out of jydo and mma, how?

anyone have pics of her ass in those jeans? i want her to sit on my face so badly

Don't shit on wrestling fans for cheering someone over you and expect them to like you.
Failed to win gold at the Olympics and never did Judo again. Got blown the fuck out twice in MMA and felt suicidal, by her own admission. She can't take losing or being disliked and has never been able to. Real UFC fans didn't like her either because she was hugely cunty on TUF.

What happened? Fell asleep watching raw on stream. I hate this ugly useless bitch.

Sadly, Riddle lost the scooter race due to Otis interfering, but Riddle beat Otis in a match afterwards getting a spot in the EC along with Brock, Bobby, Seff and Theory.
Anything else on Raw is of little consequence.