Apologize to Meltzer once again

Apologize to Meltzer once again

Attached: ABA2D86E-1855-4A07-BC60-DD0ADD74697A.jpg (828x1239, 500.63K)

This was actually Any Forums who broke this story unironically. Soon as Hardy walked out Any Forums said it was because Hardy was shoot leaving the company and carnied Vince. Then every other news source picked up on it the following days. I remember the first day it happened everywhere but Any Forums was like NAH HE'S JUST A DRUGGIE BEING DRUGGED UP! HE LEFT THE RING BECAUSE HE'S HIGH! and Any Forums saw through it. Based Any Forumsmaniacs always go over

Yes, he’s back on drugs.

So Jeff outcarnied Vince? KWAB

It wasn't premeditated

based Jeff telling WWE to fuck off

>Acted drugged out
>Refused to take a drug test
Yeah sure I bet Jeff will stay clean for sure this time.

He took the drug test, then they offered rehab before they got the results back

I know, I'm just saying it sounds insanely easy to get fired by acting drugged out and refusing to take the drug test. But Jeff relapses a lot anyway but this time Tony won't say shit.

when did they test him?

Are you dumb? It says right there his tests came back clean. He refused rehab because WWE jumped the gun and tried to ship him off before the results were back.

AEW has become WWE's retirement home while WWE has become UFC's retirement home.

he will because he will return to his HARDY BROTHER

Matt’s a notorious liar though

>I'm just saying it sounds insanely easy
I think they overreacted due to jeff's history
say mustafa ali tried the same thing, they probably wouldn't kneejerk react and wait for results

Because he has a history of falling off the wagon you retard, of course they're gonna be careful with that junkie.

reby has historically not tolerated juff being a drugged fuckup and dragging down matt, and she's been supporting jeff and matt all the way during this

Tbh Mustafa is a retard and can probably try it and get released if he tried. He wants to be fired but isn't putting the effort.

Not the first time a Jeff carnied Vince.

WWE has become WWE’s retirement homes if you look at the age of the main events ta. Jeff Hardy is younger than Lashley and Lesnar.

This but also people in AEW are expected to do work. Guys like Andrade left WWE to be a star in AEW but isn't even given that. Cole could've coasted by being a manager but instead wants to be an even bigger joke.

I think Andrade will find his place. He got heavily stalled when they realised they needed someone to get the e-slop off him, and based Pac did that. Since then, he's had a few bit things to do, but I could see him being set up for something properly before too long.

Andrade even pre-WWE was not shit but never that good, WWE-style is a cope.

We literally saw the difference with just an extra few months out of the sloppy shop.

Sure you did bud

>what is alcohol addiction

pain pills aren't the only thing that would get jeff as fucked up as he was