Aj styles on fox news

aj styles on fox news

Attached: they dont want none.jpg (800x1067, 211.34K)

How the mighty have fallen

basef

Now disney is going to replace the seven dwarves from snow white with full size men. Hornswoggle could've had a bigger movie role than john cena

why is Vince's kid on tucker

He should challenge Dinklage to a match

Tucker has the same expression in every photo I see of him

He's the only midget Tucker could get to talk about Peter Dinklage bitching about Snow White.

The confused constipation look draws dimes

Cmon bro

Just do manlets.

Looks like AJ Swoggle

Imagine punting that disgusting goblin right under his chin with a steel toed boot ripping his jaw off his body

I wonder how many times Patterson molested Hornswoggle, I bet he made him eat his ass under the ring that's why he had poop stains on his UGLY FUCKING LITTLE FACE

i kekd

That’d be pretty based but he probably has security so you should just settle for kicking Hornswoggle

>Now disney is going to replace the seven dwarves from snow white with full size men
Worse.
Snow White and the Seven Black Men.

You mean better

God I hope Alexa Bliss gets the role of Snow White

wtf hornswoggle got tall

Kek

>tfw I just looked up what this bullshit is about
You know I'm really beginning to realize just how manufactured and artificial all mainstream controversies are now with this. The only rational explanation I can think of for people caring about this is that somebody paid a lot of money for the media to talk about it until they did. There's no other way. I cannot fathom another way.

Attached: Orton.0.jpg (1400x1400, 226.67K)

Trolling aside this is actually a pretty fucked up deal. Peter Dinklage is selling out his other midgets for virtue signaling and his own narcissistic hatred that most of the roles of midgets are comedy. He personally doesn't give a fuck if he burns down the entire midget acting scene because he is now "Le genius little man".

Even bought the rights to a movie with a smart midget just so he can make sure no one steals his gimmick.

*book movie rights

what book? pretty scummy

Poor little Snow White girl

The Thicket.