HHH returns, crowd goes absolutely fucking berserk

youtu.be/98XG8imS5xQ

Attached: 1619448512995.png (704x530, 430.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/98XG8imS5xQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>.Anonymous
>HHH returns, crowd goes absolu(...)
>01/31/22(Mon)18:24:31 No.4339678
>431 KB PNG
>youtu.be/98XG8imS5xQ [Open]

Attached: download (13).jpg (259x194, 7.42K)

*bows the FUCK down*

whoa they popped for him once, holy shit

> (OP) #
>*bows the FUCK down*

Attached: DAupbCCU0AAd2ug.jpg (1200x900, 150.45K)

What a draw

The only reason anyone posts in these threads is to set up the triple H laptop poster but he never gets a pop

It's because he spams it in any thread where HHH is mentioned. He will probably reply to my post with it and I'm not even defending HHH

We've already agreed, the Arkansas Hog Pen match was where your career peaked

Attached: 986146703160503.webm (564x422, 2.55M)

Truly one of the greatest sports entertainers of all time.

>dropped in literal pigshit
>buried by Warrior
>buried for the Curtain Call
And you wonder why he was so protective of his spot

>once
I know you just started watching in 2016, but HHH used to get great pops during DX's face runs.

Come on, I'm sure they didn't use actual pig shit. Not out of moral qualms, but there's no way they could have gotten that much pure pigshit

Michaels as GM was underrated

Never been to a farm?

>returning face gets a face pop like he's supposed to do
Wow amazing footage, guess he really is a legend after all. Thanks for sharing OP!

Attached: hhh.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Why did HHH get blamed for NXT's failure? He was given an impossible task and did the best he could with what he had to work with, and the version that came after him is 10x worse than what he did. And a lot of the Fucking great WWE stars came from HHH's NXT!

It wasn't a total failure in the first place.
Fags in here just like flinging shit at Haitch on impulse, they won't unfuck themselves until they take their meds.

He tried to make a super indy fed knockoff version of the NWA territories. And nobody was wanting that

Nah, HHH kept booking NXT trying to appeal to the internet marks in order to stroke his ego, and that backfired once they could tune into a show that wasn't actually WWE-affiliated. 2.0 is an actual developmental show and is much better off for it.

It was a super indy to kill the indies, it was exactly what they wanted it to be

well there were real pigs in there so chances are one of them shit

Not many can rip the roof off msg like HHH can

*bows down to the*
*bows down to the king*