Pretends to fuck your ass before hitting you with his finisher

>pretends to fuck your ass before hitting you with his finisher

Attached: Road_Dogg.png (360x450, 197.68K)

>pretends
he coomed everytime

Nash liked it

I don't even remember his finisher thats how shit it must was.

It's crazy how over New Age Outlaws were because both Road Dogg and Billy were grade A dime repellant on their own or paired with anybody else but each other. What was it?

69 kek

They were only over because of the gimmick they would do on the mic before each match, that was literally the only reason people liked them. Plus they got a small rub from being in DX.

its a shitty pump handle slam, but the twist is he dry humps his opponents ass and cums in his pants

It's a hump handle slam

This
They were mediocre in the ring
They had a good preshow of bullshit before the match that got them over

Cowboy shit

Pump Handle Drop Slam where he humps your ass before he does it. I think he had a name for it but I can't remember.

His other finisher is the shake rattle and roll punches, same shit Shane does. That was his front grapple finisher on No Mercy and his back grapple was the Pump Handle Slam but sadly with no humping animation

Name was the Doggystyle Slam

>sexually assaults his male opponent
>that makes the opponent gay and cringe

The 90s was full of dumbasses

>t. queer who got fucked in the ass by Alpha Chad The Road Dogg Jesse James

I think it was just called Doggystyle

He has a good hardcore match with Al Snow, other that that I can't think of a good solo match of his

Anyone else here remember before Wrestlemania 15 they suddenly swapped divisions and Mr Anus who was chasing the IC title for months suddenly became Hardcore champ and Road Kill who was chasing the Hardcore title for months suddenly became IC champ?

I wonder what drugs Vince was on when he decided to do that.

Attached: 9d6964b769cd60763e2148db368a2fdc[1].jpg (720x480, 40.94K)

Yeah? We'll see who is gay when my cum is leaking out of your fucked ass.. FAGGOT

Oh you didn't know, gay ass fucking is pretty based

I was a huge DX mark and still hated this homo