Hello good sirs...

Hello good sirs, is that basterd b*tch Brock Lenser pin Under Takr for shoot at wrestle mania what I mean did Lesner really go in business for himself or is the jew Paul Heyman lie to us? Thank you sirs and have good day!

Attached: pajeet.jpg (480x360, 17.21K)

I'll give you one reply.
Out of pity.

Fuck you basterd bitch, come here to Dubai and I kill you

This is the kind of racist shit redneck Trumptards in flyover country think is funny.

INDIA NUMBAR 1 DUBAI NUMBAR 10

Fuck you basterd if you talk shit about India I kill your family bitch

india superpower 2020

Yessir, belive that UAAAAAHHHHHHH

Pajeetposting has the potential to take over all of Any Forums in 2022

Attached: wwefacebook4.png (471x78, 9.27K)

Fuck you benchod palestan fuck jew friend Heyaman would never mislead!

worked

Motherfucker bitch arab I kill you and your family bitch come here to Mumbai and we fight riught now

hello romin raiz need to win and beat that brock becose he is bully evil and romin is good always .and i injoyd thr royal rumble just i hate brock thank you sirs

rakesh can you help me set up my computer

Good morning sirs

india isn't in dubai bloody bitch bastard, you are fake indian, you are native american

Bloody autocorrect lied, sir, I am proud indian my sir, I do apologize

fake indian
indian love aew aew #1 will beat wwe you just see you bitch

Bloody bitch if you told that to my face I would kill you motherfucker how dare you talk bad about WWE? Fuckin bloody tranny we don't watch the gay AEW here, fuck you and have a good day sir

Of course ser; pls first download teamviewer and allow remote access thank you ser

hey man donot say brick leasnar a bich. u r bich ok man. brock lasner real ufc champin fight man he would brek yor bones and fuck your ass until u squeze his milk out likea morning goat. pls to stop postin or i will come and fuck your fathers ass very hard until you cry and ask big dog roman and he say OOAAAAWWWWWW and i stop

good morning
wwe please do the needful and make killing match for us
aew make killing match for chris jerico and mdk nic gage
sir where is your killing match? it would be very great if there was killing match in the wwe universe

Attached: wwe_killing_match.jpg (1924x1080, 175.6K)

Fuck you basterd, Brock Lesner is a bitch, Roman Reigns beat him yessssir tell that motherfucker to come to India I kill that b*tch and you come here too you bitch I kill you and your family sir