"I'd like to throw this in there as well...

"I'd like to throw this in there as well, Josh Fuller was the one that when he decided to show up on social media with his bullshit allegations, he started the hashtag Fire Velveteen Dream. That's what it cost me. An investigation was done by WWE, our COO Paul Levesque, better known as Triple H, went on record and said there was nothing that WWE found that would incriminate me or cause any concern for the company, a company who sells to children, and I'm being accused of soliciting sex for minors. Come on. WWE found nothing. They even tried to put me back in a program with one of their top stars and then after the Fire Velveteen Dream hashtag blew up, they were doing the digital audience and someone showed up, in their place instead of a person it hashtag Fire Velveteen Dream," he said.

Dream continued by saying, "WWE gave me time, trying to distance me from the travesty of it all, and then they brought me back on a smaller scale to work with one of their mid-card guys. I got a couple months out of that, but #FireVelveteenDream was still trending. Every time I went on TV, it would begin to trend. WWE, in the middle of cancel culture, found itself at a loss. Money talks and they have shareholders. Even if they found me to be innocent, now, I'm affecting the bottom line, at least the bottom line they have with me, the money they can make with me, the way they can utilize me on TV. That's what it cost me. It cost me my career. It cost me a chance to not only continue a dream, but almost have guaranteed support for my family. It was horrible. As soon as I got fired, the air cleared. Everyone deleted their messages, everyone deleted their vlogs. No one had nasty, rude hateful messages to send. It all stopped. It was as if the job got done and now we can all live our lives, except for the guy playing Velveteen Dream, me."

Attached: Vd.jpg (1080x1166, 453.54K)

Americans are insane.

Poor guy.

>"btw I NEVER asked a kid what school he goes to. WWE said the same when they fired me. They all believe me and were on my side. It's just that the rumours that ruined my life made them bad publicity, THATS why they ruined me not because I'm a pedo so can we stop with that shit start hiring me again?"

KWACB

Legitimately fucked up. But hey, CANCEL CULTURE ISNT REAL GUYS. That's what that faggots pants-shitter Bixenspam will tell you.

it's what this rapist pedophile deserved

The Dream has no memory of that

Social media has enabled and empowered the weakest most pathetic sub sections of society.

Attached: 06162EEE-7359-44EA-9A0D-9C8D94A75769.jpg (472x502, 20.19K)

Fuck Reddit

>there was nothing that WWE found that would incriminate me or cause any concern for the company

Like that means anything

Company investigates itself and finds nothing is wrong. I saw that one going down with Blizzard / Activision recently as well.

Fucking hell. Make the call Tony. One of the few nogs I actually liked and thought could be taken seriously as world champion

Attached: _Velveteen_Dream__Patrick_Clark.jpg (741x895, 172.74K)

what even happened? how was he innocent? all I remember was the DMs leaking, and that's kinda it. I don't remember seeing if they were fake messages or something like that.

Vidya fags deserve everything that is happening to them desu. They are hyper consoomer shut in trash

>Even if they found me to be innocent, now, I'm affecting the bottom line
>Even if

It still rolls back to Americans.
Virtually no other country would've cared about Dream sexting a 17 year old.
Especially a 17 year old that already has and knows what a dick looks like.

America is fucked in a very special way.

I'm not an American and I think pedos like you and dream should be killed

>17
>Pedo
>I'm not american

Sure you aren't

just remembered that I saw his cock and cockring during this stuff, why you gotta remind me of that bro

>It cost me my career. It cost me a chance to not only continue a dream...

A... Velveteen Dream?

Attached: FncRv6I9_400x400.png (400x400, 209.9K)

if you are European, then I think you're lying. Europeans are absolutely normalized with 17 year old dating older people.
And we don't even have to argue poorer countries with their weird ass shit.
But Americans are the only people that will call a 19 year old a pedo for dating a 17 year turning 18 in 5 days.

Wait was this really about 17 year olds?

Who hasn't fucked 17 year olds and received nudes from them lmao.