Vince Russo > Jim Cornette

Cornette couldn't book his way out of a wet paper bag lmao

Just look at his Invasion Wrestlemania card.

Attached: 1638805887597.png (1220x676, 600.11K)

What's Russo's one? Vito vs Disco Inferno in the main event?

Lesner Biggelo would be dimes, steiners vs kane and ut is go9d as well. Russo was clearly the more succ3sful booker.

Austin vs Goldberg, and Sting vs Rock.

That's a good card. Sorry there's not enough dancing and backflips to entertain you.

Oh yeah? Then tell me how Russo would book the invsasioin retard

vince vs. flair/bischoff would have been dimes

Vince Russo's version of the Invasion would have been dimes instead of the shit we got:

-WCW seemingly goes out of business on Nitro
-Vince in kayfabe refuses to hire Hall/Nash/Hogan when they appear in the weeks afterwards (he actually spends the money to buy out their guaranteed contracts from Turner)
-nWo invade as a result
-They wreak havoc including injuring top WWF babyfaces and eventually Shane McMahon
-Bischoff pissed off at the nWo for ruining his company appears in the crowd
-Vince reluctantly and temporarily hires him to deal with the trio
-Bischoff shunned by WWF locker room so he hires old WCW babyface talent (DDP/Goldberg/Booker/Sting/Flair)
-Build towards huge WWF/WCW babyfaces vs nWo match with the stipulation of either nWo getting contracts or never appearing again
-WCW turns on WWF revealing it was a plan all along by Bischoff
-More major matches ensue
-WWF eventually wins
-Night after the successful win ECW invades

Ah yes, the match all of us were clamoring for if ever WCW and WWF could go head to head during the Attitude Era... Mick Foley vs Stone Cold.

Sting vs Rock is the only decent match and not from a promo aspect as Sting isnt much of a Promo and Rock would kill him on the Mic

This IS good, but it's also shockingly coherent for Russo, who had already lost the plot by Mania 15, so I have a hard time believing this.
Where are the worked shoots? Where are the [X] on a pole matches? Where are the people turning from heel to face and back all on a single show?

Dimes:
>Austin vs Foley
>Rock vs Sting
>Dudleys vs Warriors
>Vince vs Flair
>HHH vs Booker T
Kino but wouldn't draw:
>Taker vs Funk
>Lesnar vs Bigelow
>Jericho vs Storm
Cringe:
>Hogan vs Dusty
>Hardys vs Dustin and Jarrett

I disagree on Angle vs Benoit. That would've been dope based on what we got from them.

Angle/Benoit as a mid-card iron man match seems to be a great way to kill the crowd off for the rest of the evening.

I have seen this exact same post with these exact same repliesNearly word for word. this is a concetrated effort by russo's shills

>Taker vs Funk wouldn't draw

Attached: 20211117_191306.jpg (299x168, 34.2K)

we already had this thread multiple times

Invasion fantasy booking is so cringe
Corny being a fucking boomer and just booking territory era shit and mid 90s wcw v late 90s wwf is based even if it wouldn't draw, fuck the smarks

WWF crowds weren't the faggot ADHD fatasses they are today

Bro, fuck Cornette, bro.

This

The only thing Cornette is good at is being a heel manager.