Riddle was the original planned winner for the Rumble this year

Riddle was the original planned winner for the Rumble this year

Attached: rumble.png (717x235, 54.18K)

BROBros...

hope he has fun at the scooter race

>Brock winning was meant to be a surprise

I'm sure Roman getting COVID around Day One changed a lot of their Mania plans.

The fact they'd even consider letting Randall win again after last time shows this company deserves to have become nothing but the Saudi government's propaganda division.

>Could establish Riddle as a new top guy while having Brock challenge Roman anyway
>Have Brock shit over everyone and dump them out like jabronis

If they'd drop the retarded scooter shot and not present him as a total faggot I could see Riddle doing well on the top of the card

WWE can't recover from it's rot

Can you imagine how kino it would have been if Bork and Riddle were the final two and Randy did some sort of crazy apron RKO to help his bro win? The loudest pop of the night was for Orton and that place would have came unglued if Riddle won.

I spammed the fuck out of threads yesterday saying Orton putting over Riddle would have been the best possible end to the Rumble and at least temporarily fix the most glaring booking issues they have and now I'm seething that they actually considered it and dropped it for the usual slop. Would be better if they never thought of it, now I know they're fucking morons.

>Could establish Riddle as a new top guy
no they couldn't, because you cannot just make someone a top guy, they have to have some actual talent

imagine being this retarded

WWE is really in a sad place when a barefoot twink on a razor scooter is their best chance at a new star

Would've been the best winner but they just can't ever pull the trigger on these things. Brock is Brock he doesn't need to win the Rumble. Not sure if I believe they really are that high on Riddle to book him for a WM title match though

This company is a mess

Scooter race is going tobe epic

If WWE says you're the top guy and presents you as the top guy then you are and the fans have no choice but to buy it, not that Riddle would be a hard sell. As far as talent, see

>Randy Orton
>Roman Reigns

holy fuck that would have been so much better

Riddle could HEEM you

There was literally no reason to have Lesnar even enter the Rumble. Riddle could have won and challenged Lashley, won the title, had Orton pretend to support him until the inevitable heel turn, and there's Raw through Summerslam.

And Lesnar could have gotten the match with Reigns some other way. Sloppy shop.

your brain on WWE is thinking Matt Riddle has talent but Randy Orton doesn't

*barefoot twink on a razor scooter who fucks crossdressers and could shoot heem and rape 100% of this board

Hillary lost

The Rumble is rarely used to establish a new top guy. Fucking retards who bitch about this don't even watch wrestling.

Yes

MITB is for turning midcarders into main eventers, not the Rumble.

Ortonnetty sucks

Weird how the most successful period WWE's had since the 80s started with Austin winning the Royal Rumble

What's the worth of talent you never intend to make use of? Orton never gave a damn.

Riddle will never be a real star. He's a meme.

What about a sparkly twink who fucks Vince?

Attached: A5FD7B55-A776-4A92-84BD-A72DD6CAA80B.jpg (642x642, 100.32K)