Do you think this will lead to the WWE opening up the forbidden door some more...

Do you think this will lead to the WWE opening up the forbidden door some more? Who would you like to see in the WWE next?

Attached: mickie-james-impact-wwe-royal-rumble.jpg (960x480, 61.44K)

No, they were just making up for the trashbag incident. And now when you Google shit about Mickie James and WWE, you'll get results about her being the first Impact champion on WWE TV, not shit about a trashbag that they want you to forget about.

no. they needed a known worker in the rumble. if she didn't agree they would have put aksana or some other chick that was there as a backup.

This. If what Mickie said is true and Vince personally reached out to apologize, he felt personal stake in making it right.

>they were just making up for the trashbag incident
Cui bono? I doubt Vince gives a shit about Mickie's feelings

They've got guys of their own who are sitting around doing nothing or stuck in midcard limbo. The men's roster is in far better shape than the women's roster, it's just booked the same way, everyone jobs to the same two or three people. Bringing in guys from outside wouldn't help that at all nor would they be there for any other reason than to job, like Mickie.

They're laying the foundation for Mox (WWE lore now) to return with his Shield brothers.

It felt like they were attempting to get a Moxley chant going with the finish of Seth vs Roman, but we don't want dimeless Deanetty back so no one chanted

The most forbidden of doors.

Attached: gettyimages-1331705848-1024x1024.jpg (768x1024, 308.11K)

I don't watch WWE. What trashbag incident?

They fired her and put all her stuff in a trash bag when they sent it to her

They also tried to trademark the term 'Trashbag' after this

Attached: trashbag.jpg (852x102, 21.11K)

kek they didn't even let her go get it, that's pretty brutal

That's a man

why was she even there? I mean sure even if the WWE would make advertisements for TNA, they are too far gone to wver become big again but still why?

yeah but he cares about PR you dumbcunt

>they are too far gone to wver become big again
You're never too small in wrestling.
TNA will be the last fed standing at this rate.

Vince is a 5d hyper-autist, not a sociopath

No

It's sad when piggy james has had a bigger career than her husband Magnus.
Even more sad that wwe and cena did the whole piggy James thing and that shes gone back to that company several times now

Pretty sure TNA has already outlived WCW.

This really backfired. I can believe the trash bag theory but it set the crowd up for disappointment regardless thinking they’d get at least a few othe ‘forbidden’ surprises so when we it became obvious at the end of the rumble that wasn’t happening people just turned on it.