It really hit me last night watching the Rumble just how truly exhausting the constant branding is with WWE...

It really hit me last night watching the Rumble just how truly exhausting the constant branding is with WWE. “Premium Live Event,” “Superstar,” “Universe,” and the list goes on and on.

It has been pretty obvious for awhile that WWE’s intent isn’t on building new stars; instead, it’s all about the brand and the branding. I get that the end result is to make money just like any other company, but man, as a fan it just feels taxing. The constant reliance on the same phrases over and over (Boss Time, Oh My!, etc) is just so forced.

It just truly feels like watching a caricature of the company I grew up loving and have literally spent 20+ years enjoying. Maybe WWE just really isn’t for me anymore.

Attached: 01-vince-mcmahon-wwe-logo-wwe-headquarters-stamford-connecticut-interview-2020_1.jpg (1284x722, 55.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxtCTaCxDUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must have Down Syndrome if you are just now realizing this you jabroni mark motherfucker

Autistics live repetition. All superfans are always autistic. WWE has been intent on focusing in on the superfans and making them pay all their money to the company. It is literally a cult. They want it to be a cult. If you're not inside the cult, you cannot understand how anybody falls for the lies and gimmicks because they are so obvious. But if you're inside the cult, you cannot see any of the bullshit because if you see one part of the lies you suddenly see all of the lies and your brain can't sever itself from its perception of reality so abruptly so it just chooses to ignore all the signs of how bad it really is.

If you get that bothered by it you’re at least 45 years old and a have been an asshole ur entire life

But enough about AEW....

FUCK YOU BASTARD AEW TRANNY FUCK YOU BASTARD MOST PROFITABLE COMPANY WWE TRANNY AEW BASTARD MAN BITCH

I get where you're coming from, but Vince sang a song about how he crushed the competition 35 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=BxtCTaCxDUc

this, droniEs get irrationally angry when you point out the hard truths about their cult and lash out at based AEW over it

>Down Syndrome

Vince is a genius

Great comment

You are absolutely correct

Ojama samefagging because he’s mad people call him an AEW cultist

No matter how hardcore the viewer, Anyone watching AEW watches, at the very least, one other promotion.

The most hardcore of hardcore WWE fans believe it's sacrilege and betrayal to watch anything other than WWE

So that’s why they be having lesnar vs reigns 10

go back

>Anyone watching AEW watches, at the very least, one other promotion.
And that promotion is WWE because they’re all bitter ex-wwe smarks with Vince Derangement Syndrome who are mad that their smark darlings didn’t get enough of a push in the early to mid 2010s when they started watching wrestling.
Also nice Reddit spacing by the way, why dont you go back there
Ojama samefagging his post again

>ojama ojama ojama ojama
it's autistic live repetition

didn't read + ratio

Please explain how?

send joshipedos back to /woo/ddit

>watches, at the very least, one other promotion

Why can't I stop watching Impact? I want to stop.