twitter.com/WWE/status/1487624352153616391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still would
so would you
so would every other poster here and every poo, nog and chink

zero (0) surgeries

true but i'm a degenerate coomer with zero standards

She just became women.

gonna need to see the video or an actual photo rather than a still before I make any judgements.

Is that Matt Riddle?

twitter.com/WWE/status/1487624352153616391

you've been warned.

A couple years ago when she returned she looked like 25 or some shit

Attached: file.png (1801x1027, 3.01M)

desu she looks like how I'd have expected her to look at 35. I never found her particularly attractive and that hasn't changed.

We joke a lot about The Wall, but women just hitting a certain age and magically looking 15 years older is a real thing.

That's because she was passed around like a whore

Alright you've done it now buddy

Attached: images (15).jpg (637x481, 45.13K)

She looked worse this year because of the terrible dark tan, her hair scraped back like a homeless heroin addict and some stupid eye makeup that looks like crows feet. She probably looks good without all that shit.

Her problem is she's using the type of makeup a 20 year old instathot would use but her face isn't made for it anymore, she needs to embrace the MILF look.

The women in wrestling put 3x the amount of makeup on as normal as normal amounts would rub off with sweat and the physicality.

Think every single Sting match ever what he looks like by the end. The women avoid this by fucking PILING the shit on and as a result they look absolutely ridiculous.

BREAK THE WALL DOWN

i would fuck pretty much any woman thats not underage, retarded and ill with some rash or doesnt shower. dont even care if shes fat or black, hell, id fuckin love some big black bitch and thats a shoot

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 87.46K)

How is glam squad still around

She's a white woman who does nothing but lounge around in the sun. I'm surprised she doesn't look worse

Funny, cus I'm the opposite.