Choose one

Attached: WWE-2k22-AEW-Yukes.jpg (1400x700, 144.46K)

Yukes have been given time for the first time in close to a decade to flesh out a new game, have upper management changes via Omega's autism over his love for No Mercy and invested into new Mo-cap tech.

2K had to delay for a year because they couldn't figure out the code Yukes left behind, likely have a gutted roster due to Nick Khan and seemingly are charging $120+ for the NWO

I'll trust Yukes

I’ll pirate 2K and buy Kenny’s game to support the good guys

There's been zero news on the aww game since the initial trailer.

We don't care

They have posted new clips and screenshots and info all the time

AEW roster will be great but I think 2K22's community creations will soften the blow of all the releases and jumpers.

Neither.

Attached: wrestling-empire-logo.jpg (1400x700, 129.58K)

I choose big tittied Shida

Kenny brings it up basically every interview. He seems very involved.

A producer from No Mercy is working on the game

Yukes will probably have an equal or better caw system though. Wrestling promotions aside and just looking at the developers, Visual Concepts and Yukes. I'd think Yukes are more capable of making a better wrestling game. Visual Concepts will have Take Two/2K interfering and looking for ways to implement monetisation elements. Ultimately I don't really care which wrestling promotion is used, I just want a fun to play wrestling game.

i can't afford a console and my computer can't handle modern games so i don't care

Attached: hr.jpg (266x178, 8.14K)

Console war bait.
We all know WWE 2K sucks ass.

Based.

WWE 2k obviously

No argument from me

Very interesting to say the least

2k22 because, unlike the AEW game, it actually exists, isn't vaporware and will be released.

The one thing 2k22 has in its favour is a unified Community Creations server. That means Xbox, PS, and PC all upload and download from the same pool. That's a game changer for the PC version.