Which wrestling style is the Michaels?

Which wrestling style is the Michaels?

Attached: AD4B6560-8807-4DA8-B1ED-AF1DEBB78930.jpg (318x405, 102.97K)

The one that draws most dimes

Who are the "technical" guys of AEW? Basically only people I can think of are Angelico and Serena Deeb

Danielson you absolute fucking dimwit

Yeah. And Hook.

Comedy Powerhouse is the shit

I think "Giant" deserves its own category. People like Andre, Big Show, Kane are booked differently to a powerhouse which is someone like Warrior or Hogan. Powerhouses need Giants to demonstrate their superhuman strength.

brawler

Brawler

Danielson
Hook
Garcia
Moriarty
Hirsch

Comedy.
Wrestlers who can be funny are the ones who get over. You don't become a Face without a sense of humor. At it's core, wrestling is all circus so of course the clowns are the ones who tie everything in together. Comedy can be fit into all levels of wrestling from the undercard to the main event scene and serve as a reminder to not take shit so seriously.

Finally Pro Wrestling is really the last bastion for any live action physical comedy within this culture. There are no Chaplains, or Stooges, or Chans providing any of this right now so comedy provides wrestling's one real niche.

Based and Orange Cassidy pilled

Examples of each:
>all rounder
Owen Hart, Dynamite Kid
>Technical
Bret Hart, Chris Benoit
>High flyer
Jimmy Snuka, Jeff Hardy
>Powerhouse
Ultimate Warrior, Brock Lesnar
>Brawler
Steve Austin, Road Warriors
>Hardcore
Mick Foley, Sandman
>Comedy
The Undertaker, Gilberg

>>Comedy
>The Undertaker
kek

"Technical" isn't a style like the other's, it's a gimmick.

True mostly. Kurt and Benoit were pushed as technical wrestlers but mostly got over doing attitude era brawls and suplexing niggas. "Technical" wrestling is shoot style like Rings or UWFi.

Technical wrestler can be a gimmick, but I'd say it was still its own style too. Like chain wrestling, transitioning from one hold to another, slowly and methodically sticking to a strategy or keeping the fight on the mat. If you watch a match and can tell the guy has amateur wrestling ability then that's a technical wrestler. It only seems like it is not a distinct style because noone is booked to fight that way for a full match anymore. They can do it for the first 30 seconds but then somebody has to go through a table or use their psychic abilities.

It's Being Over On The Mic style.
>rock without his promos
>austin without his promos
>hogan without his promos
>savage without his promos
>flair without his promos
dimeless shitters

You're wrong.

No

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 133.59K)

For me it's Technical with a bit of comedy

Christian can wrestle each of these styles no sweat.
Therefore he is the ultimate Michaels.

Attached: 1634664103354.jpg (500x500, 40.07K)