Some posters here say that WWE appeals to casuals more than any other company...

Some posters here say that WWE appeals to casuals more than any other company. Royal Rumble is probably the most casual friendly event WWE has.

Any casuals here? What did you think about the Royal Rumble? Are you interested in the show now? Will you keep watching?

Attached: casual.jpg (208x208, 5.13K)

>Any casuals here?
No

Casual fans don't exist any more.

do you know any casual that watched the rumble? I don't believe WWE only has hardcores left

>Any casuals here?
Yes wrestling is pretty boring now unless you're a hardcore fan who will put up with that shit. I just shitpost here after PPV's then depart.

Attached: 1600212053063.jpg (402x386, 54.89K)

No argument from me

I'm from /sp/ I don't normally watch wrestling.
I didn't know who most of the guys in the mens Rumble were and I thought it was funny in the ladies Rumble how they kept calling these random ass 40 year old Instathots 'WWE Legends' and 'Wrestling Icons' or whatever only for them to spend like two minutes in the ring at most.
I saw something about Edge and he looked really old now.

> any casuals here
Are you retarded?

It was ultimately trash once Brock Lesnar came out. Shows up last and then eliminates everyone in like a minute.

WWE currently tries to appeals to 4 groups. Senior citizens, coomers, the mentally retarded and blacks.

>Any casuals here on the PRO WRESTLING BOARD OF Any Forums?
Fucking idiot, lmao

WWE has no casual fans. It's the same 1.6-2.1 million fans that continues to steadily dwindle

In the sense that I stopped watching weekly in 2008. Now only watch the big four if that.

Show was too long. Women's matches are terrible. Matches are just finisher spamming. Brock should have retired years ago. Don't know who 3/4 of these losers are.

Watched the first two episodes of Dynamite. Couldn't stand the stupid flippy shit.

Yes, me. Haven’t watched wresting for about 2 months. Remembered I have Peacock and can stream WWE PPV events. Figured I would give the Royal Rumble a shot. I was so disappointed with it, that I came onto Any Forums to see what the general sentiment was.

Part-time shitters like Brock and Ronda don’t deserve title shots and they don’t deserve to win Royal Rumbles.

What even is a casual? Someone who watches wrestling in rare ocassions? Thet it might be my case because RR was the first wrestling event I watched in 3 or 4 months.
Someone who isn't familiar with how the wrestling bussines works and inside terms? Then you won't find any casual fan in here or any other wrestling community

>kept calling these random ass 40 year old Instathots 'WWE Legends' and 'Wrestling Icons' or whatever only for them to spend like two minutes in the ring at most.
kek

>Don't know who 3/4 of these losers are.
because you don't watch the show

Stopped watching around 2015. Nobody stands out. All the music sounds the same, they have no gimmick, no characters, nothing. I don't care about any of these losers and they didn't do anything to make me care.

The Seth vs Roman was ok. I liked the energy in the crowd and how the two guys play off it. But everybody in the crowd stopped caring after the match ended. Understandably so.

Ronda won, but she looked gassed out. I don't remember her having big booba.

depends what you mean by casual?

Or they're IV'd and on life support