Does he still seethe he didn’t headline wrestlemania?

Does he still seethe he didn’t headline wrestlemania?

Attached: 127566F7-0404-403C-8986-A139DD211FDD.jpg (890x534, 18.36K)

100% yes

Of course he does. Dudes a bitch self mark. Worst thing going in aew since he arrived.

hes a bitter man

He’s fucked in the head I think he has npd or anti social personality disorder

Verification not required.

>he actually watches AEW

He thinks hes one of the GOATs in wrestling. Not maineventing WrestleMania is like a reitered NBA player claiming to be a top 5 player of all time and having never even played in a Final series, let alone won one.

Ric Flair is the greatest of all time and he never main evented that shitty ppv

did you still seethe over him when you started this thread?

He seethes if you ask him the time of the day.

you just proved his point. a guy who cried his way into every main event he's ever had is not a top guy

>Ric Flair is the greatest of all time
No lol

Absolutely yes

I won't mock him for his ufc stuff, because he got paid millions of dollars to get beat up, and I'd happily get knocked the fuck out on PPV for half that.

But his plan was pretty obvious, leave, get some of that mainstream stardom that Vince loves so much, come back and get the same part time main eventer deal that Rock and Brock were getting, because it was clear that was the way to be a top guy now. It just didn't work out. Punk would have been a lot smarter skipping UFC and trying for Hollywood instead, because he did have some charisma, and might have been able to get into Marvel or something.

Just watch one episode of Dynamite he's in and tell me yourself.

It eats at him because he tells himself and others how great he is/was but not main eventing WM felt like he wasn't the big deal he thought he was. People backstage didn't see him that way and the public at large didn't either. Part of it was wanting to prove them wrong but he couldn't do so.

Le AIDS face

>Just watch one episode of Dynamite

Attached: ha.webm (1280x690, 2.75M)

when you add up training cost, relocation to assist training and damage to his brand he definitely took a financial loss by getting heemd.

lmao yeah

He talks about WWE daily like a jilted ex