I shoot liked it

I shoot liked it

Attached: 1216-2.jpg (1216x684, 181.51K)

based retard

You're shoot retarded

What was wrong with it?

smarks hate it

Smarks opinions are right because they come from Dave Meltzer, expert wrestling historian.

The Royal Rumble is being universally regarded as a success, there's just a very vocal minority of AEW fans seething because they can't make a profit and can't attract a crowd. How did AEW's stadium show do? Oh wait... there's no organic demand for one. They literally don't have enough fans to fill a stadium.

kwab

it wasn't Over The Edge 99, but it was catastrophic as a show, but sitting on my ass at home it was an okay wwe show, it's the same old shot of course, but they're not asking me to believe some kickpadflipper beat some 6'5" guy clean

Not enough returns
The Rumble is the only time I watch WWE now, and I didn't recognise more than half of these nobodies.

>AEW seethe out of nowhere

Holy shit, you're so insecure.

based

I really enjoyed it. Piss Break Doudrop match, but other than that, I was entertained

I enjoyed it. Just didn't care for the womens rumble, cut down competitors or get rid of it.
HH

Attached: 1641451041536.jpg (700x641, 172.83K)

>The Royal Rumble is being universally regarded as a success
Where?
I'm seeing seething and anger around the board because almost everything about the ppv was nothing more than a stepping stone towards, and completley wasted on Roman vs. Brock.

I was slightly disappointed with the Rumble. They should put one of the rumble matches on Raw or Smackdown. Two is too many for one show.

I also enjoyed the rumble. It was only until Brock started cleaning the house that I lost interest. I knew Brock would be #30 but I was hoping for something else

Loved it and had fun

Attached: calling_the_fishermen.jpg (2896x2512, 1.57M)

Haters want to see pic related

Attached: flippy dance.webm (532x298, 660.41K)

Motherfucker. Do you people based what you like or hate depending what so called smarks love or hate? Is it that hard to admit that the Royal Rumble sucked?

Bitchtits in what universe was the Royal Rumble a success? Across the board almost everyone here hated it and I imagine the same is in other communities of the IWC.