Aksana backstage

>Aksana backstage
>Jillian Hall backstage
So they brought this women to St. Louis in the middle of winter and didn't even use them? You thought the one minute appearances are bad, how desperate are these women to have WWE acknowledge them an any way . This is Ashley level of sad

Attached: FKZNLTTXoAc9JU4.jpg (900x1200, 249.5K)

Legends don’t belong in the Royal Rumble. Honestly, I’d rather see talent from NXT 2.0 used. Stop taking away from the full-time talent.

I mean, they at least let those chicks in the building. Ashley didn't even get that far.

Looks like rigor mortis is starting to kick in for poor Aksana here.

ivory is the only that looks like a flesh and blood human

Attached: Untitled.png (110x119, 32.47K)

They were emergency substitutes just in case.

How little do these women have going on to drop everything to be a substitute or even being there for 30 seconds.

Is Trish and Stacy the only women alumni who can tell WWE "That doesn't work for me brother"

Attached: FKUiRh2XEAAakK3.jpg (838x1023, 118.46K)

Liv Morgan and Dana Brooke in 10 years

>socks
cringe

It's a payday.

Why did they hate Ashley so much? Did Vince try to fuck her and she threatened to sue him or something?

Io was there as well

did natalya apply a weird filter to ONLY her face?

She's just that bogged

>Legends

Attached: 1625882030627.png (408x406, 278.17K)

Close. She alleged one of the troops on a Tribute to the Troops tour raped her and I think it got covered up and she ended up suing.
When the Thunderdome's "blacklist" was leaked, her name was on there.

>She dies in 2019
>Thundercoof began in 2020
Based Vince banning her even in ghost form

she said she was raped by a soldier when performing for the troops and sued later

Women's Roy Al Rum Bowl just seems like a reunion for anyone that was there years ago. Expect to see Cherry or Nidia at some point.

The absolute state of Natalya, what the fuck