What was the last "dream match" WWE promoted that lived up to the hype...

What was the last "dream match" WWE promoted that lived up to the hype? AJ/Nakamura at Wrestlemania was pretty underwhelming as well.

Attached: v6jql6dk82a81.png (640x360, 382.25K)

Cena/AJ II, if you don't count that because it was a sequel then I'm not sure

i just watched it and it started out promising but then just devolved into typical wwe drivel. what a shame. even the mens rumble sucked which is usually the only good thing wwe consistently does well. at least the women's rumble was pretty good.
desu when you say AJ/Cena 2 I thought you meant their Royal Rumble match. I'd say its fair to count their Summerslam match as the proper singles dream match since the first ended with bullet club fuckery

tock hogan is the only one. Match itself wasnt the best but it gave us great moments

what was dream match about it? Lashley was always midcard talent at best

man i really miss good ole Tock

People wanted them to face-off for years and they both have similar career paths. Both big guys who had successful MMA runs (one a lot more than the other). It helps that they've never interacted in the ring at any point of their careers.

>2 overpushed shitters from the Ruthless Aggression era

Decent TV match at best

Lashley vs Lana

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26.47K)

>one was UFC World Heavyweight Champion
>the other had some run in Bellator or something

It helps to remember a feud isn't 'one and done' and that this is basically setting up their future match where they will have more history and actual beef besides just 'I finna fight you just because!'
Same thing they did with Seth Roman, that obviously wasn't the blow-off.

>generic Cena kickoutfest

e-drones really have no standards.

Imagine still having any hope for WWE

the first styles/cena match was excellent

if this was the case they should've gone to a time limit draw with both guys looking like fucking unstoppable monsters

Danielson v Omega, surely

Always Enjoyable Wrestling

Daniel Bryan/Lesnar, Lesnar/Aj, Aj/Cena matches.

Attached: daniel-bryan-brock-lesnar.gif (480x480, 3.76M)

But how would that feed into the Roman and Heyman angle they needed to progress?

HE BEAT ANDRE THE GIANT WITH THAT MOVE!

>Same thing they did with Seth Roman, that obviously wasn't the blow-off.
I can almost guarantee Seff puts Roman over clean on Friday.
The only uncertainty is if Roman will let him, or insist on using the Usos to cheat. Again. Again.

Attached: FEC2PiTVkAETsvP.jpg (960x540, 77.97K)

WWE doesn't do that cuz they are retarded. Verification not required.

>time limit draw

Reigns would shoot fucking die

That Lesnar Bryan match was pretty great

it was a big dream match in 06 when lashley was basically being pushed as the new (black) lesnar. even had the same entrance

he looked soft and flabby at the start of the rollins fight

Last night was a "dream match" and sucked tremendously because one guy was always shit and the other stopped trying 19 years ago.

If people call Brock/Bobbo a dream match, people get to call Cena/AJ a dream match.